• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In my Sardinia-Piedmont game, the AI has completely doomed Sweden while fighting the... French-Prussian War! No player intervention at all
BHDdB.jpg

Is that Italian?

Little late,

but GLORIOUS BELGIUM

Belgium conquered hokkaido and then got its european stuff conquered by the Netherlands, I assume - AFAIK, you can conquer someone's capital if it's a core in PDM, and this looks like it's PDM (or is it NNM?).

On a side note, it looks like it coulda happened IRL as well.

Sorry, I learned French in high school, not Spanish.

San José is the capital of Costa Rica, a Spanish-speaking country. That's the reason of the question.

It's also a large city in California, United States, which, while containing many Spanish speakers, is decidedly in an English-speaking park of the continent...

And also cities in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, El Salvador, Spain, Philippines, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Uruguay, Trinidad y Tobago, Venezuela and the Dominican Republic.

But I think that uat2d was thinking in a Spanish speaking city, and the capital of Costa Rica is the most known San José. ;)

n2bsic.png

So this made me laugh. I'd been dealing with about 10+ years of rebellions in the area and a but a month before had to deal with a large rebel armies in pretty much every North Germany province. I had just put it down when this huge rebel army appeared. I had to check it wasn't several armies on top of each other. This is one big one. I did beat it. Though I ended up killing every single man in that army. It occurs to me now that I am technically a war criminal.

75958356.png

I could have used the hacks I was already using to quiet rebels, but I got lazy. As punishment, 3000+ rebel regiments rose up in nearly every province I owned. Since they reduced me to about 0.5 FPS, I had to use the console to create a "conversion to communist government" event to get rid of them so that I could actually play the game at regular speeds again.

Dat Industry.......

But I think that uat2d was thinking in a Spanish speaking city, and the capital of Costa Rica is the most known San José.
I recognize that. I was giving a rationale why he wouldn't recognize Spanish, not listing each geographical reference to San Jose. I'm guessing that there's probably more than one in the United States as well, considering that whole Spain/Mexico thing west of the Mississippi.

And also cities in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, El Salvador, Spain, Philippines, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Uruguay, Trinidad y Tobago, Venezuela and the Dominican Republic.

But I think that uat2d was thinking in a Spanish speaking city, and the capital of Costa Rica is the most known San José. ;)
Depends, likley not for Californians or other US citizens. I for one, did not know that the capital of Costa Rica is San Jose. I knew of it as a good sized city in southern California.

jU1coZbOtnlzf.bmp

Around 1878 or so UK went through some crazy uprisings, and evidently they lost. So much craziness in this shot. Communist United Kingdom, Ireland (WAT?) and France. So insane. UK lost almost all of their colonies when this happened and is now down to only South Africa, Johore, the south eastern 1/3 of India, and a few scattered ports here and there. I've since conquered much of India as it broke up into about 8 seperate uncivs. Took this screenshot from the UK perspective just because I was trying to survey the carnage, I'm actually playing as Italy.

Kaisserreich junior? :p
Did they lose a great war?

1941?
Also,most of these screenshots lately remind me pretty much of a kaisserreich clone(and that is also another reason i love victoria).I mean come on,the borders in middle east,the balkans and central europe are almost identical!:p
Is that pdm mod toronado?

yeah I extended the timeline because I had such a great time playing that belgium plus there was a pretty awesome world war going on in 1936 so I decided to extend the timeline a bit, to see the results.