• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thats a really strange score differential, are you using a mod?

And what happened to RUSSIA ????

I started as Austria day one alliances with France and Russia and then after Prussia declared war on Denmark I started an admit hegemony war called in France and Russia, won that and kept Denmark intact. Eventually Russia fell from GP (probably because I kept using them as cannon fodder in all my wars). Sweden took their spot sphered denmark then formed Scandanavia. I eventually knocked Prussia down from GP took my the cores from Denmark and France ejected most of my former Austrian Empire and then formed Germany. Can't explain the score differentials though. Probably all the war mongering.

Quality cartographers at work

v2_4.png

It appears that in 1924, the British discovered inter-planetary trading.

calvinhobbesilk,
How is your computer spec? I need you need a top of the line PC to play WC on late game.

My PC isn't that great; it's a netbook. I'm so glad that the potentially 1000-2000 brigade Communist rebels didn't rise up. My last rebellion was around 1905.

System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer LENOVO
Model 20021,2959
Total amount of system memory 2.00 GB RAM
System type 32-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 1 (I guess this is why AHD's "multi-core support" is useless for me)?
64-bit capable No

Storage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 218 GB
Disk partition (C:) 134 GB Free (188 GB Total)
Disk partition (D:) 29 GB Free (30 GB Total)

Graphics

Display adapter type NVIDIA ION
Total available graphics memory 895 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 256 MB
Dedicated system memory 64 MB
Shared system memory 575 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.15.11.8669
Primary monitor resolution 1024x768
DirectX version DirectX 10

Yeah, but they did. They then became a GP with two provinces that can fit inside of one of California's yet Cali can not because it is only one.

Paradox logic

I think that rule is just to prevent German minors from prestige spamming and becoming GPs(something I'm pretty sure you also complained about).