• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2011-10-26_00001.jpg

I have the displeasure of seeing this Civil War occur during my game as Argentina. The Dakotan Confederates must be feeling awfully lonely.

Also odd that Florida didn't go Confederate

OttosBro.jpg

"Big O" had an unproven affair with a Luxembourgian woman. Tisk tisk.

WTF ugly flag from Java lol

How can I put large pictures instead of thumbnails? So in my SS Italy tried to show how smart it was and got spanked pretty bad - I benefited greatly because they put me in their SOI (was hoping for UK or France but whatever), and they DOWed me for getting out of their SOI. Sicily is mine ^^

Go Wurttenberg! Anyone else got the impression that Italy always fails hard?

Attachments

• 2011-10-30_00001.jpg
    2011-10-30_00001.jpg
    333,4 KB · Views: 359
I have the displeasure of seeing this Civil War occur during my game as Argentina. The Dakotan Confederates must be feeling awfully lonely.
Probably, since the Dakotas are Yankee in that picture :)

But, ugh. That's horrible. (To the person asking why Florida didn't go Confederate: I believe it starts the game as a colony, so if you can convert it to a state before the secessionist movement gets going, you can make it non-slave.)

yes I see florida and Texas not going confederate quite often because the AI wouldn't add more slave states, often the Union still wouldn't win, but spend five years building up a massive military and then crushing the south after the truce expires

It's kind of hard to tell, but there's 7 different rebellions going on here. 3 of them are nationalists from Texas, the CSA, and California, but none of them can succeed because none of them have all- In california's case, any- of their cores. The Manhattan Commute one succeeded, and in the end the winner was the Communists.
Then the Anarcho Liberals. Then more communists. Then, finally, the rebels were cleared out. What a jigsaw puzzle.

In fact, much of the same was happening in Central America earlier. The Nicaraguans broke out, took themselves and costa rica, but the USCA army finally moved out of Guatemala City and restored order. Odd game.

They have all the Continental US...

They have not seemed to have lost a war yet...

How on EARTH did they manage to get so many rebels?!

What I want to know is, How is it that almost 10 percent of the population of that province is Irish? I mean I understand immigration in the game. But don't they know that life is better under the British Empire -forced smile-

What I want to know is, How is it that almost 10 percent of the population of that province is Irish? I mean I understand immigration in the game. But don't they know that life is better under the British Empire -forced smile-
Most of those Irishmen were there from the start of the game. Eastern Tennessee has always had a large Irish population due to the original settling of the region during British Colonial rule by Ulster-Scots, then more Irish settled due to the coal mines.

In PDM, there are some slaves in Wallachia/Moldavia and the Ottoman Empire to reflect that those states both had slavery in 1836. Somehow the slaves got from Romania to the USA.