• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
v2game2011100811313099.jpg

Never saw it before, so I assumed it must be decently rare to see. This is after they nearly annexed all of China and India on top of their colonial possessions.
Scotland happens from time to time, what's up with Germany? I see many different colors shades of green in the NGF.

Scotland happens from time to time, what's up with Germany? I see many different colors shades of green in the NGF.

I believe that is occupation by Italy and Austia possibly for one war, and this may have been the time when Russia also declared war at the same time as Austria, making it possible for there to be 3 shades in there.

A developing story of how I reclaimed Brazil for the Kingdom of Portugal. Watch how incredibly strange this gets:

2011100800002.jpg

2011100900002.jpg

2011100900003.jpg

I wouldn't call this one 'strange' but I found it quite entertaining. After seeing the painting at the quick launcher of the British vs the CSA

I didn't get a SS of the Hanover Swedish, and Indian troops walking all over the South

8BEA18DCBC4C9DFA69D05BA2403098418C4C337C

E2A9D0874CC073D9F725249738EF333CDF888EFD

I wouldn't call this one 'strange' but I found it quite entertaining. After seeing the painting at the quick launcher of the British vs the CSA

I didn't get a SS of the Hanover Swedish, and Indian troops walking all over the South
(Images go here)

Were you, by any chance, inspired by the main menu image?

wut

v211e.png

Well, at least it's not Prussian...

Huh, that green colour is rather fitting for that place.
It's quite soothing actually.

Note to self: Play Portugal -> Capture Greenland/Iceland

For that second screen shot, the liquor and wine likely apply to something not shown in the queue. Those are all in Madras, so it's likely that one of the earlier selected infantry are building and already have the necessary supplies, and there is a guard division or something else that requires wine/liquor further down the list. When you hover over that queue, it shows the needs for the entire queue, not the unit.