• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*France, early 1800*

Napoleon to his assistant Martin: "If my calculations are correct, when this wagon hits 45 kilometers per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit"

:rofl:

*France, early 1800*

Napoleon to his assistant Martin: "If my calculations are correct, when this wagon hits 45 kilometers per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit"

They made a movie about it but they changed his name cause they didnt want him to time travel into the future and kick their asses. Poor Doc.

eu330.jpg

The King is dead
Long live the King

No, you see, Vasily died, and Vasiliy took his place.

It's very simple. :p

Like when Louis died, Luois took his place.

i bellieve you just struck the lottery sir, there is a better odd at winning the lottery then getting 2 kings with the same name after each other.

too bad you dont win any money ^^

England_vs_World.jpg

England VS. The World!
I've never seen any country at war with so many others. Granted, a lot of them are small countries and a lot of them are with France, but never anything like this. Amusingly, after a lot of hardship, England became the most powerful nation in the game so far. It formed Great Britain and it has chunks of France, and had part of Portugal, Spain, and Aragon. I think they just have a few pieces of Iberia now.

Its_So_Lonely_Here.jpg

Some residents of Germany decided to convert to Orthodox just for fun.
(Actually, I suspect that providence was taken by one of the Russian countries and converted before revolting.)

Khanate_Migration.jpg

One of the lesser known migrations in "history" is of the Qasim Khanate into the heart of early Russia. :p
I've never seen them so close to the Russian coast before. Normally they start out on the very fringes of the northern parts of the Golden Horde for me. If I remember correctly, they're still a tribal government type.

Like in some of the later Star Wars novels, Luuke Skywalker is a clone of Luke.
It was the Thrawn trilogy. There was also another Jedi clone, Joruus C'baoth who was clone of Jorus C´baoth.

So this means that Russians had discovered cloning by the 15th century!

But then it should have been Vasiily. So they misspelled the misspelling! :p

Puppets: What mod is this?...

A total conversion mod I'm working on, it will be in the roman era.
I haven't released a beta yet because I don't know a good name >.<

Short resume about where the mod stands currently:

22 new countries
4 new religions
Finished starting history for Europe
15 new units