• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Biggest non-colonial revolt I think I've ever see

Someone said in one of the threads about nation forming that you can't form Germany as the OE, well...
(This is actually the first time I've ever formed Germany as well :D)

I ended up selling a lot of Asia Minor to Dulkadir and releasing Albania, Bulgaria etc. but seeing as my normal strategy is to vassalise wherever possible and as my Middle East territories were poor, I managed to get Saxon culture on a level with Turkish without having to get rid of too much of my land, then moved the capital to Leipzig and wait for the cores

1evqft.jpg

Playing a watching game as Switz, france completely collapsed. Now (Even further into my game) it has tried again and again to reclaim its lands but GB simply ovveruns them and they are now a 1 province minor! UK now of course is completely unchallenged by 1520 and the entire of the Americas is at their mercy. Too bad Scandinavia may form to challenge them.

Playing a watching game as Switz, france completely collapsed. Now (Even further into my game) it has tried again and again to reclaim its lands but GB simply ovveruns them and they are now a 1 province minor! UK now of course is completely unchallenged by 1520 and the entire of the Americas is at their mercy. Too bad Scandinavia may form to challenge them.

edit: lol my bad thought it was 1402

1evqft.jpg

Is this with a mod?

Someone said in one of the threads about nation forming that you can't form Germany as the OE, well...
(This is actually the first time I've ever formed Germany as well :D)

I ended up selling a lot of Asia Minor to Dulkadir and releasing Albania, Bulgaria etc. but seeing as my normal strategy is to vassalise wherever possible and as my Middle East territories were poor, I managed to get Saxon culture on a level with Turkish without having to get rid of too much of my land, then moved the capital to Leipzig and wait for the cores

:eek: :rofl::rofl:

That's crazy heh. Maybe take Castille/Spain and their colonies next and change to Spain? :rolleyes:

This happened in my game too. Maria I died as a Holy Roman Emperor and then Maria II became Holy Roman Emperor.

That is kind of crazy. The next patch should restrict HRE to male rulers, as IRL. Funny that it happened to be the same name as the Archduchess who started the War of Austrian Succession, though.