• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What a strange name for the king of Gotland. :p
kingorqueen.png

"My name is Sue, how do you do? Now you're gonna die!"

/someone had to say it.

So I was checking out how each nation was doing after having signed an ultimatum in regards to my recent conquest of the Austrian Netherlands (they were bankrupt with -100 prestige, -3 stability and pretty every last province occupied by rebels incase you wonder how I was able to), and then I go to Greece. It seems my trusty ally England has occupied Achaea, which has made Achaea occupy Macedonia, which is now their only province... :wacko:

wtf-1.jpg

After a revolutionary war russia's eastern border was mangled into 8 differnet nations, Finland, Polotsk, Poland, Ukraine, Riga, Lithuania Crimea and Kazakastan, never seen that many nations spawn out of a revolt
b11d4ce2fcc0621e5e5ab09ec5caf621b50.jpg

I find it amusing that they would colonize.

Maybe another nation who happened to be a theocracy did, then turned into the Papal States.
no it was them. they have the same culture and they also have two lands in Africa too.

Maybe the Pope spawned in Ireland after being annexed in Rome? Wouldn't be the first time it happened.
Again:
no it was them. they have the same culture and they also have two lands in Africa too.
Not to mention, of course, those alliances with Italian states.

My guess is that either:
1) Things are going normally and they can expect to reach the east coast by the 1600s from Rome.
2) The colonial range is broken, as it has a habit of doing in MMP if you're not careful.

Wait, Norway? =)

After a revolutionary war russia's eastern border was mangled into 8 differnet nations, Finland, Polotsk, Poland, Ukraine, Riga, Lithuania Crimea and Kazakastan, never seen that many nations spawn out of a revolt

In my current Ming game, Rajputana held almost all of India, but lost a lot of it after war-exhaustion fueled rebellions. Nepal, Orissa, Bipaner, Khandesh, Galwar, Bihar, and a couple others all appeared.

May have spelled some of those wrong.

weird.jpg

I´m playing France in this game and become a junior Partner in a PU with an OPM Savoy...

The strange thing is: After I saved the game and continued to play the next day, I got a Pop-Up Screen which told me that I´ve got a new king, which was great, but the game tells me I´m still in an Union with Savoy :confused:

And Louis XIII is not the king of Savoy, it´s Giacomo I

for me it isn't rare for the pope to be in America, cause when the reformation branches countries change religion, but they're colonies are still catholic and catholic zealots rises