• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MaIYb.png

Starting with merchants in a CoT kinda speaks out to me that I should be able to send more.

Maybe your merchants are immobile, and can't move until you have good enough tech... they need carts or something to move...

you mean TradeTech lvl2 is the discovery of the wheelchair or something like that?

though I have to add that actually people in the New World didn't even invent the wheel.

though I have to add that actually people in the New World didn't even invent the wheel.

I didn't believe you, so I had to look it up myself. What an odd bit of trivia. Seems that the lack of pack animals (no horses, mules, llamas) and the rugged, mountainous terrain meant that wheeled vehicles were nearly useless in Mexico. Or at least not very useful to the Aztecs, anyway. And yet, apparently, they did have wheels incorporated into toys:

Yr7nj.png

Poor Armenia...
1zybj4n.png

Unite arabia pl0x!

I didn't believe you, so I had to look it up myself. What an odd bit of trivia. Seems that the lack of pack animals (no horses, mules, llamas) and the rugged, mountainous terrain meant that wheeled vehicles were nearly useless in Mexico. Or at least not very useful to the Aztecs, anyway. And yet, apparently, they did have wheels incorporated into toys:

*pic*

you see that's new to me - but it also proves that (as many other trivia) this (ie. what I stated) oversimplifies things a bit. thanks for the corrections.
:)

I plan on unifying Arabia at some point, but so far, the Najdi-Yemeni alliance has proved too strong (even though Adal is my vassal, their tech, and thus their units, stinck.)

For some reason, in one of my games, wars are regularly declared between the small Palatinate (sp?) and several of its neighbors, including Bohemia. I have once seen them at war with 22 countries at once. Somehow, war after war, they don't lose any land :laugh: .

I think ive seen this before, and if i remember correctly it has something to do with applying a new patch or something like that. In either case try deleting your map cashe and i think it should be fixed.

A little bonus to my naval tech...

Wait, what?

waitwhat.png

Omg either ivan rogov and iwanow need to stop posting together or one needs to change avatar.I got confused and thought iwanow double posted :p