• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think this missionary might succeed in converting the area to Christianity very quickly if he spends much more time walking on water!

:rofl: :rofl:

It's Lake Erie, maybe the water was like this back then :p

I'm afraid my Oman is much less adventurous than Edlar89's, but at least my Persia has decide to switch to a Greek script. Other than that, everything is pretty normal. :p
2012-05-17_00005.jpg
That's Prussia up there and I also have a mega-Khumer dominating SE Asia. That smudge obscured by Kaffa is Syrian Europe.

Also, their capital is still in Cario, so explain to me how this makes any sense:
2012-05-17_00006.jpg

On the topic of largest AI nations...

Largest AI Byzantium I've seen:

aibyzantium.png

I gave them no help other than maybe dismantling the Mamluks, at most. They overshawdow the epicness of my Italy though. :(

Largest AI Bulgaria I've seen:
aibulgaria.png

I gave them 1 province that I didn't want when I annexed Ukraine and I kept all of their northern neighbours in check so it isn't as impressive.

And yes! Both Byzantium and Bulgaria were Orthodox!

Looks like the colonizers revolted from the colonies.

I think Dauphiné is a little lost, but I'm not sure due to their monarch's name.

England revolted from Great Britain as an Archbishopric in Wessex?

Bunch of more or less strange pics:

It is good to know that Poland is located in Africa. Some polish expression now makes sense.

eu31s.jpg

Omani Novgorod, that's interesting. Besides, notice succesfull Scandinavia:

eu33c.jpg

The following, my mind cannot comprehend. How the heck did the Europe manage to shatter like that? Great Britian is espacially gifted in partitioning itself. And I wish to know, how Galicia, Mazovia (yes, yes, they have no cores...), Cracow, Ukraine, Zaporozhia, Livonian Order and Riga not in Riga managed to rise? As well, that's a good example of Syria-Persia colour issue.

eu34n.jpg

Witness the glory that is the Scottish Great Britain! I am pleased to have seen it, I never have before, not even on my own. I encouraged Scotland since they were young, although, I was more trying to bring down England than actively helping anyone in particular.

eu332.png

This is a wonderfully successful reformation, if I do say so myself. There aren't many provinces out there unconverted by their occupiers. I admit I may have had something to do with the success and strangeness of it all. >.>

eu333z.png

The following, my mind cannot comprehend. How the heck did the Europe manage to shatter like that? Great Britian is espacially gifted in partitioning itself. And I wish to know, how Galicia, Mazovia (yes, yes, they have no cores...), Cracow, Ukraine, Zaporozhia, Livonian Order and Riga not in Riga managed to rise? As well, that's a good example of Syria-Persia colour issue.
Magic (AKA Friendship)

That austria wanted the throne so tehy cloned all the electors so they would get more guys to support them​:p

Witness the glory that is the Scottish Great Britain! I am pleased to have seen it, I never have before, not even on my own. I encouraged Scotland since they were young, although, I was more trying to bring down England than actively helping anyone in particular.

eu332.png
Is that a Scottish-centric Union flag? I've never seen that in the game before. Is that vanilla or modded?

This is a wonderfully successful reformation, if I do say so myself. There aren't many provinces out there unconverted by their occupiers. I admit I may have had something to do with the success and strangeness of it all. >.>

eu333z.png
Protestant Spain!?

Both of the above posters are correct. :D. Miscmods, and after a period of severe turbulence, Castille took to its imposed Protestantism remarkably well.

I also admit that a fair number of the HRE states were converted because of my crusading against the injustice of OPM spy-spamming. >.>

Here is something paticularly interesting I found today in my Ottomans game:

eu33n.png

"Hussitos", anyone?