• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pioniere

Field Marshal
17 Badges
May 29, 2006
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Arsenal of Democracy
I’m planning to make some new leaders/minsters, tech teams, provinces pictures and maybe more.
Is this interesting for you guys? I do also want to help out IC not just AOD and DH.

Oh Yes, definately!
Please fix this Italian General with the sestroyed picture, as well - I don't remember his name but he's got a moustache.
Which countries are you going to focus on?

Could there be an event for Eastern block countries to have most of their generals replaced? I hate it to have Antonescu, Phleps and Szobathely lead the warsaw pact forces.

Well I will work on may countries and Italy will be one of them not sure what pictures this is. I can look at it maybe it via the editor program. Im not good with events. So you want a sleep event for victorius post ww2 Komitern then.

ita. leader pics that are very bad:
Armellini Q.
Carta
Cona
Magli
Grazioli, hmm there are more and many Italien leaders have moustaches. he he

here is a few suggestions for new files:
ddglkpk4vwrkst6pu.png

Last edited:
Hello. Welcome to the Iron Cross forum.

First of all, you need to know one thing: the community around this game is dead and the 3/4 of the authors of game are not interested in it any more, leaving only one person to manage the development and patches, but he's active only once per year.

Also, your modification won't get any feedback (not even a comment like this: "lel its crap"), except general feedback from Conanteacher, but he's always here, under every post, so you know.

Thus, if you're doing anything regarding Iron Cross - do it for yourself. I'm compiling a mod too, but since no one responded to it, saving the only active author, who summed it up with: "fantastic", without actually installing it - it's only for me from now on. I strongly recommend that whatever you are going to create - use the magical spell of ORTHOGRAPHY, please.

Have a nice day.

Well thank you, I have been on this forum before. Its a bit sad that there is so littel momvment on this forum. But working on a ptach might be good thing.
Right now Im making a formidabel updates for France and Vichy.
ddhx27vega3ncz03m.png

Bergonzoli is his name.

Also, there are 2 leaders for Cherniakhovsky.

I don't know if you intend to fix some other features, but please take into consideration that USSR has no cores at eastern poland after MR pact, also no core on Koenigsberg/Memel after the war.

In general, I had a good list of things need fixation at this topic:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/some-remarks-about-gameplay.758870/

...and of course, Communist Vietnam has almost no leaders.

Hello. Welcome to the Iron Cross forum.

First of all, you need to know one thing: the community around this game is dead and the 3/4 of the authors of game are not interested in it any more, leaving only one person to manage the development and patches, but he's active only once per year.
Thus, if you're doing anything regarding Iron Cross - do it for yourself. I'm compiling a mod too, but since no one responded to it, saving the only active author, who summed it up with: "fantastic", without actually installing it - it's only for me from now on. I strongly recommend that whatever you are going to create - use the magical spell of ORTHOGRAPHY, please.

Have a nice day.

Sad to know but true. Well, even if there's one of us left it's still better than noone.
I wish I had the knowledge to change this stuff by myself - but I have not, so I welcome Pionere's initiative.

Also, your modification won't get any feedback (not even a comment like this: "lel its crap"), except general feedback from Conanteacher, but he's always here, under every post, so you know.

I take this as a compliment.

My goal will be to make some softcoded cahnges like minister/leaders and tach-teams then I can see if I can be some other help.

My goal will be to make some soft-coded changes, like minister/leaders and tech-teams, then I can see if I can be some other help.
Great. Could you look up on my mod, in this topic: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-iron-cross-consistency-vbeta2.950798/

I updated it to vBETA4. Could you lay some feedback on me, please? Or maybe I corrected something you planned to do? Or perhaps you would like to re-use something I implemented?

You know, a little collaborative work never hurt anyone, hehe.

Last edited:
ok, so you want all those files you made into IC together with mine. We could try to merge them alltogether, but that would be some time later.

what files are you working on? I will mainly do ministers,leaders and tech teams.

Here is some nation I have worked on, but there will be added much more.
de5bq606d60vwhf7m.png

Last edited:
Could I somehow send you a list with some leaders for communist Greece?
Mainly partizan leaders who would lead the Democratic Army during the civil war 1946-49.
Like the current Sarafis and Velouchiotis.
I need to have an existent file though, and some instructions , since I haven't done this before in earnest.
Pics will also be difficult to be found, but I'll try my best to have at least 10 leaders ready.

I don't know how to separate them from the National army leaders without creating a different country (via event sleep leader perhaps?)

Oh, and some ministers as well.

what files are you working on? I will mainly do ministers,leaders and tech teams.

I'm heavily working on the graphic side, plus making the technology tree smooth, by any means possible. I didn't touch leaders, ministers and tech teams, so our individual efforts don't collide with each.

Last edited:
Could I somehow send you a list with some leaders for communist Greece?
Mainly partizan leaders who would lead the Democratic Army during the civil war 1946-49.
Like the current Sarafis and Velouchiotis.
I need to have an existent file though, and some instructions , since I haven't done this before in earnest.
Pics will also be difficult to be found, but I'll try my best to have at least 10 leaders ready.

I don't know how to separate them from the National army leaders without creating a different country (via event sleep leader perhaps?)

Oh, and some ministers as well.

Hi sure you can. I send you an pm.

What about Ludwig Beck as a TT in 1930s?
de6ysyhpjl61g5002.png

Last edited:
new stuff for Greece:
18227;Chief of Army;Giorgios Kondylis;37;FA;Armoured Spearhead Doctrine;Medium;M18155;x
18228;Chief of Army;Panaghiotis Spiliotopoulos;37;SC;Elastic Defence Doctrine;High;L31563;x
18229;Chief of Staff;Panaghiotis Spiliotopoulos;36;SC;School of Mass Combat;High;L31563;x
18230;Chief of Staff;Christos Karassos;38;PA;School of Fire Support;Medium;L31506;x
18231;Chief of Staff;Eystahios Liosis;49;ML;School of Manoeuvre;Medium;L1153;x
18232;Foreign Minister;Eystahios Liosis;50;ML;General Staffer;Medium;L1153;x
18233;Minister of Security;Dimitrios Partsalidis;37;LE;Man of the People;Medium;M_GRE_DimitriosPartsalidis;x
18234;Head of Government;Dimitrios Partsalidis;49;LE;Ambitious Union Boss;Medium;M_GRE_DimitriosPartsalidis;x

Tsakalotos;31565;GRE;1950;1990;1990;1990;3;6;4;1;0;5;0;L_GRE_Thrassivoulos;1950;1965;x
Dromazos;31566;GRE;1936;1942;1990;1990;3;4;2;1;0;5;0;L_GRE_Dromazos;1936;1965;x
Liosis;31567;GRE;1943;1946;1990;1990;3;5;16;1;0;5;0;L_GRE_Liosis;1943;1951;x

Last edited:
Did a lot of work with files today and yesterday. Im at a ca1.6 mb file with files.

Hey, what's that cool tech team editor?
I remember using Hallsten's HoI2 editor for arma - to calculate when my tech would be researched but that is no longer compatible.
Any link for this one? :)