• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks, they are almost done. I'd kinda like to grow everything up at once and make a collection immediately to easily group everything. The modern cemeteries and veteran cemeteries are all done. I've made the old cemetery 3d models and need to make assets and labels for them. And then I need to tweak the individual grave props so their color matches better with the cemeteries, since I've adjusted the textures a bit in the last month. Hopefully have everything online by the end of the week. But if I run into any snags by then, I'll upload what I have competed to the workshop. Just to make some progress. I'm ready to be done and move on to the next project.

Awesome, looking forward to them! :)

A few dutch buildings:

fZAJ4VS.jpg

d8rTHme.jpg

7NfkCjS.jpg

8uqkcQc.jpg

Reactions:
Beautiful work as always, any plans for some British buildings in the future?

Thank you, mh sadly I have to say, there are no british buildings planned so far.

Winterversions of the Dutch buildings, the snow is a modeled, roughly 30 cm thick layer on these buildings, so its not textures only:

pdQFW64.jpg

l99BrTx.jpg

Gsx2WFm.jpg

UmlrXME.jpg

lIRyhwn.jpg

Reactions:
@Feindbold These Dutch buildings look gorgeous, they are spot on! Great idea with the snow too! Looking forward to the release...
I also love your Brooklyn/Manhattan series, and still have to thank you for adding commercial buildings to those, which means we can apply the style early on, before districts become available (only have to enable the 'international' style temporarily for a short burst of industrial construction without stock buildings 'contaminating' the residential and commercial areas to much ;-)
Keep up the good work! CO should hire you!

Reactions:
At the moment I'm working on a modular recycling plant. So far the main building (sorting facility) as well as a glass and aluminium materials recovery facility are done. I plan on doing plastic as well, and possibly also paper and wood.

RY1TaKE.jpg
excellent work love all the service buildings. Would like to see a few more farm buildings- traditional UK style/European farmhouses barns etc. Dry stone walls would be great addition too

Spent a couple hours working these up. Loosely based on the light pylons at the LAX airport :)

View attachment 153498

Going to tweak the colour variations so they're not so oversaturated, and then barring any other comments they should be ready for release.
These are great, I subscribed to them- funnily enough I found a picture of LAX by chance and noticed the similarity! Excellent addition

Reactions: