• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Old Gods
Legacy of Rome
Sons of Abraham
Rajas of India
Swords of Islam
The Republic

It's nice to see that for once in a game most people choose the same xpac as favourite as me... :) so much content added, it was glorious. I ended up playing pagans for the next year after it came out.
Now, for RoI, it'd be good for me to actually play in India at least once to have a full say...

- Old Gods
- Sunset Invasion
- Rajas of India
- The Republic
- Eu4 Converter
- Ruler Designer
- Legacy of Rome
- Customization DLC
- Facepacks
- Music (Including Songs of Yuletide)
- Coat of Arms
- Unit Packs
- Sons of Abraham
- Sword of Islam

Last edited:
Major DLCs :
-Old Gods
-Rajas of India
-Legacy of Rome
-Sunset Invasion
-The Republic
-Sword of Islam
-Sons of Abraham

Minor DLCs :
-Ruler Designer
-EU4 Converter
-Customisation pack
-Facepacks
-Music
-Unit packs
-Coat of Arms

Here is mine:

I add only the gameplay DLC, the rest is too biased and depend on everyone taste.

GREAT:
- TOG (added a lot of new opportunities for people wanting to play differently)
- LoR (because Retinue is a nice gameplay flavor and Byzance was something special. It could have been better though but would have needed to create something besides feodal system, for which paradox wasn't ready)
- SoA (A lot of flavor and gives every religion it's own holy order... The number of christians one is a bit to high though)
- RoI (let's say that it make Middle-east (and muslim ruler) interesting with expansion to the east)

GOOD:
- Sword of islam
- Sunset invasion (for a bit of a challange in the west is nice also. I don't care about historical accuracy)
- Republic (I never really tried it, sounds interesting though but without true impact on general gameplay if you are not playing a republic. Let's say, who managed to see from ToG start (and AFTER the holy war for republic debuff) a true powerful republic rise ? I never had the chance, and that is sad)