• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Then get rid of the peasants?

I just did it a couple of days ago, and it worked fine for me the first time. What I did specifically was occupy Tokyo, wait for someone to start sieging it back so the sponsored rebels don't walk off, sponsored lots of patriots, and waited three years (signed peace in the meanwhile).

If you've already reduced all of them to OPMs, you probably don't even need to take steps to prevent the patriots form walking away; just occupy Tokyo, sponsor lots of patriots, then sign peace.

I got the achievement, six months after I was supposed to! Yay!
I had the same bug a lot of folks were having, you occupy all provinces and then you get a million messages (really, one per day) saying the Shogunate was disabled, when in reality they weren't.
I let the spam messages go for a year, and it turns out that eventually the shogunate were disbanded! Oh, the joy!

Thanks for your help, qoou (even though it did not work for myself, haha).

Back to the "RAAGIN"ing!

Le playing D&T....
eb0555e5-36b7-44eb-9bfd-bdd7091d49ae.jpg

Why were your relations with your PU negative? You need 190 to integrate and more or less need 100 to inherit.

Relations were at 198 dammit.

:rofl: My brain kept trying to find a way to twist it into Delhi, but your script wasn't sloppy enough.

HUh, to tell whole story - those derp states was nogai, kazakh, and "deadsybirsoontobecolonized". I kept Nogai alive cause i feared of TimurState(tm), but when i managed to make them pay me tribute, for some reason they stopped to pay it (so they kept annoying me with war every 5 years). Kazakh are actualy quite strong, but not able to defeat me. And sybir is my colony, so my only worry - is GH. And i was paying quite big jarlyk to them - around 2 ducats month - cause i did not made peace with them atb, and just conceded defeat, even took 1 of their provinces in one war, but they grown big in army, even while they loosed sibir, and few other provinces (mostly due to i did everything i could to cripple them) but then they rebuilt their army, and i was only able to pay them up. And when i did - you know what happen next. They gone into hungary. Took few provinces. And started to bully around balkans. Still mostly they took few vassals and make bigger ones to pay them tribute. And only i could resist them - while they got bigger army i got bigger territory, which meant that even if they take few provinces, their armies can be destroyed using burned ground strategy - but decided that i will try just to kill their armies one by one - did not succeded, but at least managed to make them only to want me concede defead instead of paying tribute. It is LOL that hordes got double force limit - russia has no chances to defeat them until late XVI century.