• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Women are important too!
1705591091649.png

A minor rebellion is happening:
1705591421261.png

Minor rebellion is no more!
1705591780207.png

This is the face of progressiveness!
1705592205005.png

Phillipines...come to daddy. :D
1705593985953.png

China and the world as 1936 approaches.
1705595408894.png

1705595423733.png

Government:
1705595447545.png

Laws:
1705595466267.png

Institutions:
1705595484712.png

Budget (and loads of lost taxes! I cannot get rid of that...):
1705595532456.png

1705595547401.png

Top countries:
1705595589846.png

Cultures:
1705595625303.png

Population:
1705595666336.png

And with that the AAR is over!

1705595728330.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
China is still doing well! Congrats on reaching the end. The coming century will probably see Chinese dominance overturned, but at least they had their place in the sun.

Why hasn't Alaska revolted against Russia, given the vast distances between them and the fact that China and Perm are in the way? How did Russian soldiers even get to Alaska to defend it against that Chinese attack? Were they ferried by the British? In order to reach Alaska, wouldn't a Russian ship need to either a) exit into the Baltic, go across the North Sea, go around Britain, circumnavigate Africa, and travel across the Pacific, b) exit into the Baltic, go across the North Sea, and go across the Arctic, or, c) go through the Baltic and the North Sea, around Britain, under South America through the Atlantic, and reach Alaska by going around the entirety of both Americas? None of those routes seem worth it to me.

China is still doing well! Congrats on reaching the end. The coming century will probably see Chinese dominance overturned, but at least they had their place in the sun.
Hmm, yea, "how far I fall" seems to have been answered with "upwards" or possibly "towards the sun"

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Dang, @Nikolai! That really was quite a blitz! Great job and well done for seeing it through to the conclusion!
Thanks my friend!

Why hasn't Alaska revolted against Russia, given the vast distances between them and the fact that China and Perm are in the way? How did Russian soldiers even get to Alaska to defend it against that Chinese attack? Were they ferried by the British? In order to reach Alaska, wouldn't a Russian ship need to either a) exit into the Baltic, go across the North Sea, go around Britain, circumnavigate Africa, and travel across the Pacific, b) exit into the Baltic, go across the North Sea, and go across the Arctic, or, c) go through the Baltic and the North Sea, around Britain, under South America through the Atlantic, and reach Alaska by going around the entirety of both Americas? None of those routes seem worth it to me.
Thanks! It was not easy, but went much better than I expected. I think China has a good potential future, she can withstand war with two great powers, as we have seen. Her main obstacles is economy (almost a million taxes lost despite me building government buildings like crazy half the game!) and literacy (almsot 51% now, so improving. She cannot sustain a proper welfare state model though. Impossible right now. If she stays out of war for a couple decades, she's golden.

Alaska was taken by me without opposition, no troops there, but claiming it in the peace sent Russia's acceptance from +20s to -200ish. It's silly, but so it is in the game right now. :p
Hmm, yea, "how far I fall" seems to have been answered with "upwards" or possibly "towards the sun"
To my genuine surprise!

Reactions: