• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(271937)

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 21, 2011
  • Magicka
Guys, i am posting here to know if there is a way to activate the subtitles on the game. After all i dont understand anything the npc´s say, and the language is already set in english. Can anyone help? do i need to download something to have the subtitles? Also, for some reason the colorful balls showing the elements did not apperar on the screen

The captions should appear automatically. Did you buy your game from Steam or retail?
Also, what language do you want it in?
Try registering it with steam and DLing the steam variant. That variant is quite easy to change the language in.
It also could be a shader issue that you don't see your balls. . . err. . . try updating to the latest video card drivers.

I now have this problem when I didn't earlier, so I'm thinking the change happened for me with the most recent patch.
Subtitles have just vanished, and the first page of any book looks weird, like I'm only seeing the top layer and it's blank.

- The Unshaven.