PS5 Remote Play Bug - All “Hold” Button inputs do not work.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DCMCD

Recruit
1 Badges
Mar 2, 2024
  • Crusader Kings II
Attempting to play CK3 through Remote play on an iPad Pro is all but impossible, because all HOLD BUTTON inputs are treated like an infinite series of short Button presses instead, making it impossible to HOLD L2, R2, L3 and R3… all very crucial commands for the CK3 experience.

This problem is present both when you play with the on-screen controller and when you pair a PS5 controller to the ipad.

Searching the forums I have found only one other obvious mention of this problem, though I am sure there may be others. This has been a problem since the PS5 version launched, which is a shame. Playing on an iPad on my sofa is a little dream of mine.

Has there been any word from Paradox about this issue?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Attempting to play CK3 through Remote play on an iPad Pro is all but impossible, because all HOLD BUTTON inputs are treated like an infinite series of short Button presses instead, making it impossible to HOLD L2, R2, L3 and R3… all very crucial commands for the CK3 experience.

This problem is present both when you play with the on-screen controller and when you pair a PS5 controller to the ipad.

Searching the forums I have found only one other obvious mention of this problem, though I am sure there may be others. This has been a problem since the PS5 version launched, which is a shame. Playing on an iPad on my sofa is a little dream of mine.

Has there been any word from Paradox about this issue?
I hope they fix this. I have the portal for ps5 and experience the same thing.