• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BCNU

Recruit
Oct 23, 2022
My Playthru has reached a point where I am mining on three different astroids, developing underground and just starting to terraform. Most of my research is done, but no matter how many times I reload my save or restart the game it continues to freeze. It seems when the population reaches a certain amount, my game seems to be doing the same thing that I’ve seen another threads and it seems to be a bug that’s gone back for years literally seems to be crashing the same way on a post I saw that was dated in 2019 where the response was, does dispatch fix it, it didn’t then another patch six months later, and again, they didn’t fix it for the same user is this just something that’s unfixable the colony can’t go past a certain size put quite a few hours into this place through and it’s quite frustrating to answer the upcoming question if someone responds. Yes, my PlayStation is on the latest version. Yes, the game is on the latest version. I played the game when it first came out for six or seven months, then put it down till about three months ago. Hopefully there is some work around or fix that I haven’t seen he would think the game would be able to have a limit on the population if that’s what’s causing it to crash. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Same here. I also have a game, what took long to have to this point on my PS5. Around 2k people, 2k drones, spreading on 2 astroids and underground too.
The time a rocket with 32 passenger from earth touch the ground, my game freeze. From the behavious it looks like some variable overflow.
Saved the game from the PS5 to a thumb drive, so if you are intrested, I can share.