• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
on a semi-related note, how exactly do you take screenshots on a laptop? I know its usually the F keys, but those are media commands and alt and ctrl don't seem to help, I think i managed to take one but I am not sure where it went

on a semi-related note, how exactly do you take screenshots on a laptop? I know its usually the F keys, but those are media commands and alt and ctrl don't seem to help, I think i managed to take one but I am not sure where it went

Are you playing it on Steam or not?

I'm using a regular install off a disk, thanks for the help guys, I'll play around with it and see how it works, any idea where its saves, I know it doesn't necessarily save to screenshot

Printscreen should work, it's never worked on my comp, but on most it does.

I'm using a regular install off a disk, thanks for the help guys, I'll play around with it and see how it works, any idea where its saves, I know it doesn't necessarily save to screenshot

You might have to press FN but I have never had a problem like this on any of my laptops

Here is the f12 of my Canada game as requested a couple days ago. I was able to sphere the Russians cause they lost a huge ww1 style war a few years earlier and as a result I switched to them and released a bunch of minors as a consequence. I like to release minors at a certain point in most games to keep a little bit of historical flavour.
OH, and the light blue state thats disconnected from the rest of the USA, is Swedish Ohio, lol. They Swedes were my allies and actually sent their army over during one of my wars with USA, I decided to honor the wargoal they made for Ohio cause I thought it was funny.

V2_MAP_CAN_191533_1.jpg

Also, awesome British Columbia game! I'm from BC and have always wanted to do a BC game.

Chile, Ecuador and Bolivia teamed up and ate Peru. That was after Chile had taken its land from Bolovia. Bolivia also got some land from Brazil somehow, whle losing other lands to Brazil. I don't know how half of this happened mind you, but its interesting.
Oh and Columbia managed to get the Grande de Sul (I believe) region from Brazil, and they are currently at war again, Brazil is losing. I find it very odd that they took a region so far from their homeland in the last war...but as I said I didn't see a lot of this happening. My own wars in this game have been time consuming.

Here is the f12 of my Canada game as requested a couple days ago. I was able to sphere the Russians cause they lost a huge ww1 style war a few years earlier and as a result I switched to them and released a bunch of minors as a consequence. I like to release minors at a certain point in most games to keep a little bit of historical flavour.
OH, and the light blue state thats disconnected from the rest of the USA, is Swedish Ohio, lol. They Swedes were my allies and actually sent their army over during one of my wars with USA, I decided to honor the wargoal they made for Ohio cause I thought it was funny.

*Canada*

Also, awesome British Columbia game! I'm from BC and have always wanted to do a BC game.

You know, if you want accurate Great Wars you could always download the Great War mod. It does exactly what you do, and a bit more, without having to tag switch. Pretty nifty.

Yup the US is shattered. The CSA is keeping them in Check Militarily and my Texas just sits comfortably in the South-West. My only regret is that I'm not getting Cores anywhere.....

Anyone know how to fix this?

As in you're not getting cores on territory you already own? If that's the case, research Nationalism and Imperialism and then wait. There's an event called the $STATE Patrimony (where $STATE is the name of an uncored state) which will fire to give you your cores.

As in you're not getting cores on territory you already own? If that's the case, research Nationalism and Imperialism and then wait. There's an event called the $STATE Patrimony (where $STATE is the name of an uncored state) which will fire to give you your cores.

Ah thank you. I've had N'n'I researched in other games which explains why I got them. I wasn't sure how to start those events and now my nations research will actually have a goal.

I do believe your pop in that province has to be a majority for you to get a core though. So Texans need to be the highest pop in LA for you to get a core on it, as an example.

I do believe your pop in that province has to be a majority for you to get a core though. So Texans need to be the highest pop in LA for you to get a core on it, as an example.

Well then it wil take me a while in California but I should have Oklahoma quick enough.

I'm not sure about this. As Belgium, I had the island of Java and all the provinces gained Cores, but clearly the Belgians were outnumbered on the island of Java. So I would say you DON'T need to be the majority.

That's my 0.02 zlotey.