• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HRE/Burgundian empire
burgundy.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I didn't want to form France. (I wanted to beat the BBB) nah its not messy its almost where I want it to be...
Just some few more trees and provinces and I be the greeny and whiny candidates in next election.

Ohh I posted in the wrong section this was a DW game...sorry

Last edited:
I promise that this isn't fake but I have to admit that I cheated during the game(And modded a province so I would get more Manpower).

I started as Hamburg, congquerd and formed the German Empire then I formed the Holy Roman Empire(Yes I use the Rising Nations mod) and atlast I formed Europe. My biggest enemy is Ming China which has been having some problems with seperatists.

smc4uv.png

No enemies as far as the horisont
aud2xe.png

Cheating is to noteworthy empires in EU3 what hitting the ground anywhere on the field is to counting as a touchdown in football.

Why mention the cheating at all? It'd be a lot more impressive.

Well I don't want you to think that I am the most awesome player in the world by not knowing that I cheated, that's why I told the truth. And if I wouldn't admitt that I cheated people would problably think the pictures were fake.

Well I don't want you to think that I am the most awesome player in the world by not knowing that I cheated, that's why I told the truth. And if I wouldn't admitt that I cheated people would problably think the pictures were fake.

Trust me, people have done more with less.

This is something I had lying around my computer. I felt like I should post this just to show it.

EU3_MAP_GRA_1821.1.2_1.png

This is a game I started off with in Granada. I was continually frustrated by the fact that nothing ever seemed to work, I had managed to create a semi-stable independent Granada in the space of over fifty years and constant wars with Spain and later Aragon and Portugal, while frequently being betrayed by my "allies", so I wanted to try something different. I gave Granada, from the start, a tech advantage by twenty levels, ten thousand gold, a few perfect generals, and a perfect admiral. Now the original intent was jut to be able to defeat Castille and move on from there. I didn't really realize how broken I just became until I actually started playing. Iberia fell quickly, as did France. After that things got challenging, but after coming to control all of France and Iberia there just isn't much of anyone who can challenge you. That is, until, I reached Poland-Lithuania-Austria commonwealth of doom. Other challenges towards Afro-Eurasian domination include: Denmark, Norway, The Ottoman Empire, The Golden Horde, The Timurid Empire, The Sultanate of Deccan, and the Qing Dynasty which happened to like dominating Indochina and have cores in Delhi. After I became too strong I fought wars with only small units, mostly 10,000 to 20,000 against Hordes upon Hordes of enemy soldiers. My first unit route would be inside the Golden Horde, and I would have several among my Sunni brethren where no Christian other than Denmark could. The last two pieces of the puzzle would not be annexed until 1770s, mostly a few central Chinese cities and one Deccan city, exiling China to a wrong culture, wrong religion, island of Taiwan while Deccan was finished off.

This brings me to those island nations everywhere and why the only Islands I have are the ones you can literally walk to by sea: Role-playing mostly. That, and the OPM Aragon being Holy Roman Emperor since his exile was hilarious. I did try to invade Aragon once with a rather large troop without a general, the army was almost completely destroyed. I was amused by their ability to defeat a large army with only a single province to draw revenue from and decided not to interfere there anymore.

Monster Great Britain was not my doing, in fact I actually cheated to make sure Norway and Denmark could reach the new world because Great Britain was taking everything. I went to war with England three times, once while going to war with France to get a southern province, once to get English Brenton, and another where I launched a sea invasion of the British Isles for Calais. They never once sent me a warning or ever acted hostile in my general direction after that. Britannia then began to rule the waves... Literally. They have upwards of 230 provinces while being entirely AI owned and operated, even preventing the revolutions from occurring. Norway and Denmark, while some competition, became helpless exiles after they decided to warn me one too many times. It was a fun game.

This is my Milan > Italy empire I started like a day ago. I got really lucky with guarantees early on. First successful game! Anyways, I gauranteed Urbino and Tuscany. Naples attacked Urbino and I took Apulia and Calabria. Urbino took Abruzzi. Then they attacked Tuscany with their allies the Pope and Aquilea. I took Romagna from the Pope and Urbino annexed Tuscany so I took Abruzzi AND Firenze. Then I made Aquilea a OPM. Venice annexed them and I made a COT in Gorz cuz its like got gold and I saw it could take most of the Venice COT's trade. Later on, wars with the rest of Italy made most of them my vassals and then a war with Austria brought in all their gold provinces. My only failed war was one with the Mamluks which saw me lose 18,000 men in the deserts of Najd. I just started colonizing now and so did Portugal and Spain.

milanitaly1484.png

milanitaly1484vassals.png

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm like a real noob when it comes to this game and this is only 1484.

Last edited:
Nice, but looks like France is expanding a lot more than most people would like. You should attack them before they get too powerful.
Also, go chimu owning inca!

Yeah, they got too powerful though and at one point were at war with every nation other than me in the HRE plus Iberia and England and still came out on top. Then my Italy pretty much bombed when I was attacked by Castille and France in the middle of the Reformation so my army of vassals was weakened due to the conversion of Savoy, Sicily, and Croatia. So, in the end, I let France get too powerful.:sad:

I am the savior of italy!

I saved it! I went back to 1504, a few years before the collapse, and saved it. I released Mali as a vassal and allied and RM'd France. During the Reformation there were so many rebels and wars, I played for hours just to get it done. Once that period was over, I had 100,000 battle-hardened soldiers and a French superpower ally that trusted me implicitly. I finished off Austria and took care of my traitorous Protestant vassals (Hungary and Croatia) before turning my nation north towards Bohemia. The war lasted like five years and broke France. They PAID the losing Bohemia to get out. It was: Italy (Me), my vassals, France vs. Bohemia, Saxony, Mecklenburg, and Aragon. These are some pics.

francearmywar.png

France's military at the time of their peace with Bohemia. Thats down from almost 150,000. :rofl: I guess they'll be slowly retreating back into France. From there, I'll just vassalize them unless I get a PU beforehand.

milanitalyeuropereligio.png

After the reformation, I'm slowly reconverting Europe since France won't be doing anything from now on. Sweden is the most powerful nation to have converted yet and my goal is to keep it that way.

milanitaly1518map.png

milanitaly1518vassalsma.png

Just some maps.

Edit: I'm planning once I rest my WE a little and get time to rebuild, to hit Bohemia again and try to further cripple France to the point were I can vassalize them and eat their German land.

Last edited:
This like 25 years on, France didn't collapse and they waged war with the third most powerful nation, the Ottomans and won taking parts of Egypt and the Ottoman province in Prussia. I expanded into Russia and the Baltic along with starting small colonization.

eu3mapita155011191.png

eu3mapita155011192.png