• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Those Timurids scare me!

In that France 1546 shot, which vile-green country controls most of England?

Instead of resurrecting the HTTT thread: The end of my Britain AAR - Watch the Russians dance!
EnglandAlwaysWAR.gif

In that France 1546 shot, which vile-green country controls most of England?

That's actually Northumberland. First freed by the Scots I think. After I crushed Scotland completely the Highlanders were left without army. Northumberland swooped in and started taking provinces from them. Am wondering if they will evolve into Great Brittain eventually, though I may have to stop them before that.

That's actually Northumberland. First freed by the Scots I think. After I crushed Scotland completely the Highlanders were left without army. Northumberland swooped in and started taking provinces from them. Am wondering if they will evolve into Great Brittain eventually, though I may have to stop them before that.
Don't! If Northumberland form Great Britain, that would be awesome! :D

Don't! If Northumberland form Great Britain, that would be awesome! :D

Aw, pretty please? I am allergic to strong naval powers just off my coast...

Woooooooow! I repost my Empire: now I'm in 1795, now I conquered Avignon, half India, Nepal, Hungary, Serbia, Nepal, Bulgaria, Transylvania, Prussia. I have 95 prestige and a reputation of 48.50/38.00... I have an army of 600,000 men!
196745_1878793259886_1542923541_1935220_5348069_s.jpg

My Jerusalem game 1746. I felt that I was more or less done, a few more provinces for nicer borders, a couple more vassalisations to 'secure the frontiers'... Then I got into a war with Austria - massive, HRE & many allies... I trashed them on a grand scale. Turns out that my technology had been leaping ahead of all but a few other nations (those quiet OPNs). Now I'm thinking I'll stick around a bit longer, see if I can't Dismantle, convert and vassalise Europe.
Us - The Kingdom of Jerusalem and those nations who recognise the Kingdom's divine mandate...
EU3_MAP_KOJ_1746924_2.jpg

And them - Those who don't... Yet.
EU3_MAP_KOJ_1746924_1.jpg

The Muslims won't like this. It seems the Jews have gotten there revenge 200 years before the creation of Israel.

Do I see Burgundy dominitating western mainland Europe? Usually they overextend themselves and collapse.

The Muslims won't like this. It seems the Jews have gotten there revenge 200 years before the creation of Israel.

Jerusalem was a crusader state set up by the catholics during the 1st crusade. the Jerusalem you can create in game is just for for a-historical flavor.

Also, i dont even think there is a Jewish religion in game

EU3_5.jpg

Attached is my first DW game as Tachibana. Succeeded in uniting Japan. Throughout the game I had to put many a malcontent to the sword before my brilliant rule was accepted by the ignorant masses.

My impressions is that it was fairly easy to unite Japan and then conquer Asia. I started out colonizing Siberia and that gave me a base to conquer the Chinese states. I fully westernized but failed to modernize my military. The later heirs were not up to the challenge of producing a level 7 to implement. Still my armies were more than a match for the opponents I faced.

Last edited:
EU3_7.jpg

Attached is my second as Oman. Now this was a challenge. Oman starts in a great position and slider positions. I one weakness is lack of population for a decent army. After several attempts I learned the best strategy is patience and waited. The first hundred year were slow and always watchful of the growing Ottomans. I had to endure being in their sphere and actually warned by them.
Finally them overextended themselves and collapsed. It was the opening I needed and conquered territory left and right. It was with great satisfaction that I destroyed the Ottomans and made its sultan a eunich to guard my harem.

I had zero inflation. Was in the upper 60's in technology and fully westernized. It was only infamy limits that kept me from conquering even more.

Japan 1821 (Game end) (No beta patches)
dNcAH.png

Been a good campaign, had its rage, had its triumph and was the first time playing an Asian Campaign and my first campaign on Divine wind.

Japan is ruled by the prosperous Lui dynasty who also rules the Khmer (Vassals) and Ming. (And also used to rule the Shan, Oirat Horde and also a couple other minors)

Not the biggest empire any EU3 player has made but I played my way which usually chugging through the game without trying to conquer everything.

Rest of the World
(Labeled for use on forums who don't know the colors of every faction)
Ruqcu.png
Map pretty much speaks for itself.

Yes Britanny and Flanders have moved their capitals to the new world.

That little pale-pink province on the coast near Venezuela is UPCA.

Baluchistan fell like rock.

Oman is one of the most technology advanced nations, As in like the top 10, I found this out a while back when they trashed my armies several times in spite of being outnumbered.

Last edited: