• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Castille -> Malaya , hat is unusual! :D
maybe i messed up with the conversions , as France converted to protestant , depite having only 0 or 1 protestant provinces ...

Take Naples + Malta, then Sicily? That only works if their alliances are not too strong, of course.

My other problem is that I can't afford to take on too much infamy before my economy starts to tank, and I'm stretching it pretty tight to support my recent military buildup. Napoli's tax base would be nice, but it would cost me 10 infamy to conquer Naples and that's right about the point where my merchants start dropping like flies. I also converted to Orthodox so I could grab DotF, so that means I have to worry about France jumping in if I fight Catholic countries.

Holy War is the most Infamy effecient route to grab land, but my only targets are the Ottomans (of course), Tripoli (Ottoman ally, crappy land), Candar (Far from ideal location, and the province isn't all that good), and Zaporozhie, which is probably the best choice. Persia is the Sunni DotF and they are allied with... the Ottomans. Go go cascading alliances!

My best bet for a land grab is probably to attack Moldavia, take Budjak, and pry away the three GH provinces they're sitting on but not colonizing. They're allied with Georgia, who isn't much of a threat, plus Polotsk and OPM Muscowy, who probably can't reach me. I think that's what I'll do, then maybe take a shot at Zaporozhie. I had been focused on taking on the Ottomans, but I don't think my fleet can hold the strait against theirs, and I desperately need a higher force limit for both land and sea.

Castille --> Malaya = what the fiddlestick?
Don't you ever wish you could just start all over, somewhere far away? :p
Is that Castille or Scotland in Castille?
It's a re-released Castille! Had to pull off a weird sequence of vassal releases, province selling, annexing and releasing to shift culture and get Iberia back in more or less its original state, but it worked :)

puc1s.png

After a few reloads , I finally succedeed! :D
and those bastards in Crete , they broke the alliance as soon as they could after i freed them from the hungarians , they like to dow me without a CB , and i pwn them with my ally Bulgaria!

I can't form Greece as BYZ is still around ...

Wait, Greece is formable? Since when? Or are you using a mod?

Also, you're doing so much better than me at Athens. V.V

Oh man, you're so annexed. ;-) Unless Austria bails you out.

It was the Ottomans that bailed me out by attacking Castille while I was up grabbing land in the Crimea. :D They got their fleet sunk, went bankrupt, and Castille was rampaging all over Anatolia until France declared war on them and they peaced out to rush their troops back home. The Ottomans slashed their army to 23k to pay the bills and they were easy pickings from there.

They put up a better fight with a hefty stack of allies when I came back for seconds, but I still took another big chunk out of them. I also forced Persia, the warleader in the 2nd war, to release the Timurids just for fun.

theknights1550.jpg

It was the Ottomans that bailed me out by attacking Castille while I was up grabbing land in the Crimea. :D They got their fleet sunk, went bankrupt, and Castille was rampaging all over Anatolia until France declared war on them and they peaced out to rush their troops back home. The Ottomans slashed their army to 23k to pay the bills and they were easy pickings from there.

They put up a better fight with a hefty stack of allies when I came back for seconds, but I still took another big chunk out of them. I also forced Persia, the warleader in the 2nd war, to release the Timurids just for fun.

theknights1550.jpg

LOL!!! I thought Sweden said Eden!!! LOL!

My Empire. Don't ask me why i can do that tho :D

DaiVietEmpire.jpg

Lanna and Shan is my faithful ally

Assam after tried in vain to stop the purge become vassal

Nepal: I take 1 province and the other province taken by Sha :mad:. So i can't annex them :mad: just force them to become vassal

Korea, Manchu and Ming once allied to Assam. They tried to intervene when i purge Assam but in the end Korea died (they have 1 province left after i defeated them in the previous war) and Ming who still weak after the previous war again me. To completely neutralized Ming's access to ocean i take all of their port. Meanwhile to make Ming weak i spent money for pirate and he constantly blocked Ming's port (from the previous war)

Khmer: little autonomous who still exist since their revolution again Ayuthaya (roundly hundred years ago)! However i have no casual Beli to take it yet

Most of Indonesia and Malaysia was colonized while the rest gained by conquer

theknights1550.jpg

I present you with the Ugliest AI Borders Ever award. Lol.

Here's my fledgling empire. Don't know if it's the beta patch or the fact that I chose the hard difficulty (with low aggression), but blobbing became really hard. We'll see what will come out of this:

It looks like Col Gaddafi moved to the offensive. Never seen Tripoli expanding that much. :)

Tripoli actually owned the Mamluk coast right up to Gaza until recently. I think the provinces revolted away, though.

The best part of the mess Europe has made of itself - The New World and Africa are still nearly pristine at this point. France owns a couple of colonies in the Caribbean and that's it. Songhai controls West Africa, Aztecs control Central America. Even Ethiopia is still alive, only down one province.

Wait, Greece is formable? Since when? Or are you using a mod?

Also, you're doing so much better than me at Athens. V.V

They are formable since i wrote a decision for it :D
requires the southern greek provinces , and Byzantium not to be there anymoar ^ ^
but i have all the provinces that would give me as cores , so i think i'll stay Athens :D
i'm trying to do a mod , but this quite slow ^^

Golden Horde -> Mughals
b8k4sj.jpg

Bavaria formed that, it's fully cored by now.
Sadly, they lost all of their overseas holdings, being landlocked as Bavaria and having no cores with a port after forming the HRE, a design error if you ask me.
That also led to oddities like Corsica reforming on Madeira, Milan on the Azores and Austria on the Canaries.
Oh, and Iceland is kinda weird in this game. The whole island changed hands from Norway to Gotland to Aragon to now Sicily.

The HRE still got a decent tech lead on me and have 500k under arms, I got 420k.
This is the BEST ENDGAME EVER.

Golden Horde -> Mughals
b8k4sj.jpg

Bavaria formed that, it's fully cored by now.
Sadly, they lost all of their overseas holdings, being landlocked as Bavaria and having no cores with a port after forming the HRE, a design error if you ask me.
That also led to oddities like Corsica reforming on Madeira, Milan on the Azores and Austria on the Canaries.
Oh, and Iceland is kinda weird in this game. The whole island changed hands from Norway to Gotland to Aragon to now Sicily.

The HRE still got a decent tech lead on me and have 500k under arms, I got 420k.
This is the BEST ENDGAME EVER.

Holy Roman Empire Batman!