• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So you say a total war happened because of a declaration of war to a small state?
WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!...oh wait

Yeah, but it wouldn't happen if Bavaria had no one to back them up. IRL they would all just take the white peace immediately or slightly punish Bavaria... unfortunately the game doesn't work that way. :(

This is my Korean Kingdom as of Friday 9, May 1585; I've fought several wars against the Haixi Jurchens (who were once a great power controlling all manchuria and Mongolia) with the help of the Jilin Jurchens and recently the newborn Yan empire, which led to their annihilation and eventually even the vassalization of the Jilins. Also, look at what Jaunpur and Baluchistan have done, all on their own. Yan was twenty years ago a two provinces minor kingdom at the periphery of the Ming Empire, and now is almost as huge. Looks like an interesting scenario to me!

screenkor.png

What is that little blue nation in India? It's really hard to read . . .

Going good as Korea.

vZpHm.jpg

The dividing the Ming then conquering the Mongol horde. Well... the Yellow plains are somehow useful? :S

N61wh.png

Current game, I'm taking a lot of loans due to invasions by the other superpower. -_-

iWHpq.jpg

This somehow looks like the Manchu conquest of China but with Korea. :|

I'm going to wait for the 5th invasion and hope the conquered provinces will clear this debt.

Always war mod.

It's the Always war mod.

Spain was divided quickly in the main game and the one that has most of it is Bohemia.

The India is Vijayanagar, the northern superpower in Eurasia is the Golden horde (surprise bitches!).

Holland is Norway, I honestly have no idea know how that is possible but then again, we all seen some things that probably would've never happen. D:

I'm also now waiting for the .10 colonist to go up, 4 more years until I can colonize one northern province. :D

That's the Mamluks.

Austria have 2.2K (Golden horde at highest with 2.3K) while the Asian nations is maxing out with me with my 1.1K :|, look at our 20-30% trade and production eff. XD

My next campaign(s) is to take all the Ming provinces then build a navy (my 4 cog navy died when I forgot about it when the Indians invaded my southern provinces).

The Golden Horde defeated the Russians? That's pretty rare, at least in my games.

eu319.jpg

My Administrative Republic of Frankfurt. Considering how lucky I've been with my diplomatic leaders this game, I'm seriously considering never again playing a country that doesn't get to pick a new leader every fourth year. I've had two diplo 9 dudes (coupled with 7 or higher in the other skills) that both lived to rule for some 40 years. The present Syndic has 8/8/9 as stats and has been in power for over 20 years. So I've got three "Claims on our Rivals" and a bunch of Boundary disputes which is lovely as those events almost is why I play EU3! ;) A "Claims on our Rivals" event was also what allowed me to get the snowball rolling, before that the first 30 years were just about slowly expanding my trade.

HRE Austria have been fought three times, first time almost ended in catastrophy, second and third times were when I had land tech 18 and they didn't = slaughter. They have been pushed down several notches, but it wasn't after they had been beaten in our third war that their other neighbours dared to dogpile. Atm I'm having cores on Köln, Ostmarsh and Bohemia (the province, that is). Ulm, Hesse, Hannover, Anhalt and Thüringia are vassals.

View attachment 61060

My Administrative Republic of Frankfurt. Considering how lucky I've been with my diplomatic leaders this game, I'm seriously considering never again playing a country that doesn't get to pick a new leader every fourth year. I've had two diplo 9 dudes (coupled with 7 or higher in the other skills) that both lived to rule for some 40 years. The present Syndic has 8/8/9 as stats and has been in power for over 20 years. So I've got three "Claims on our Rivals" and a bunch of Boundary disputes which is lovely as those events almost is why I play EU3! ;) A "Claims on our Rivals" event was also what allowed me to get the snowball rolling, before that the first 30 years were just about slowly expanding my trade.

HRE Austria have been fought three times, first time almost ended in catastrophy, second and third times were when I had land tech 18 and they didn't = slaughter. They have been pushed down several notches, but it wasn't after they had been beaten in our third war that their other neighbours dared to dogpile. Atm I'm having cores on Köln, Ostmarsh and Bohemia (the province, that is). Ulm, Hesse, Hannover, Anhalt and Thüringia are vassals.

What's that light blue thing in southern France?