• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Verdande is already aware of this? :)

Well, considering he must know that I intend to form the Mughals, I cannot imagine that he is not aware of my meager presence. I may not have pushed very far into the sub-continent, but while I've dealt with an Oriat encirclement, consolidated my forces and jokingly assisted GH against four khanates without incurring any inflation, he has been somewhat trapped by a Deccan-Delhi alliance that I have had little interest in weakening before the time comes. Regardless how it goes in the end, this little Khanate campaign will at least be great fun for me. :)

But if he doesn't: Shhhhh...

Last edited:
Well i wonder why verande did nothing yet. He should already killed few nations...

EDIT: But for now few things :
Austria only gained 3 provinces
Elcyion is trolling around with morroco XD
Sid is killing burgundy province by province.
Ottoman empire is strongest country in the game.
Hansa is making european conquest(mostly with vassals).
TO conquered much of provinces with low taxes.
Pskov is Neutral country between 3 player powers.
I got silesia and mazovia.
Swiss did NOTHING.
Brittany did nothing.
Milan is pretty much dead(despite owning provinces and having vassals).
Venice is making vassals everywhere.
Minamoto is uniting spain*.
Vijayangar does not conquered a single province? Oh yes, he did, conquered ceylon XD.
Manchu got a little vassal/s there XD.

Furthermore manchester felt too strong and did not saw my armies invading, which almost ended in total anihilation of his army(i also killed bavarian army when he wasn't watching - this meant bavaria and other austrian allies White peaced me XD). Plus the fact i occupied all but tirol and trent, before sid came to help him. So i was simply defending in mountains for a while. When france came in, and there was no burgundian intervention(which was foolish of burgundy - as it would end in both France and austria's death - and burgundy would not lose it's lands later on), i just decided that i should save milan. Then later, austria became emperor(in 1404 - after rehost...) and i was braindead(after getting regency XD), so it ended in austria advancing into milan, and his win over my army.

So let's just say i was mostly pretty unlucky XD. But for me it ended good enough, as i am not the person that got destroyed XD. Plus austria got NO PU's. Not yet at least, but i think with this uber france it may be not so good, as even I, don't want france advancing into HRE...

* Japan XD suppose maybe because elycion is so awesome, i did made a mistake here XD

** I meant france, i written burgundy... to hot here... XD

Last edited:
Question is, did Teutons, got a serious boost in your mod XD
For some reason,last time i checked MPM there wasn't a PU between poland and lithuania

Aye, Mythbusters featured it twice... and busted it twice. The only use they could figure for the mirrors would be to blind and distract enemy crews. Actually setting something on fire, however, was nearly impossible (especially when you could just use a flaming arrow instead).

I saw one of those attempts, an di don't think they actually did it correctly. For one, they used flat mirrors instead of curved ones (the Greeks used curved shields, right?). A concave, mirrored shield could have focused the light more than a flat one, so there'd be a large battery of focused light beams pointed at one place.

Though why they'd do this instead of using a flaming arrow, my only answer would be that a wall of very shiny soldiers facing off against you would be far more impressive than a guy with a bow.

I saw one of those attempts, an di don't think they actually did it correctly. For one, they used flat mirrors instead of curved ones (the Greeks used curved shields, right?). A concave, mirrored shield could have focused the light more than a flat one, so there'd be a large battery of focused light beams pointed at one place.

Though why they'd do this instead of using a flaming arrow, my only answer would be that a wall of very shiny soldiers facing off against you would be far more impressive than a guy with a bow.

Well also, it is easier to use mirrors, that aim an arrow well. Also if it is an arrow, you can just use some water at it, while with mirrors you can just change their positions.

Because it seems that PU didnt exist in 1399, but instead some time later (like 20ish years dont remember exacts).

The union was back again only when vitold died, in 1430. Then his brother Jagiełło siezed the throne, which later at 1434 came to his son Władysław(Know as Warneńczyk, after of battle of varna in which he died). Also at 1440 the Władysław III became also king of hungary, which made poland a superpower, but due his death on the battlefied, the hungary later formed union with austria(actualy it was more complicated, as the hungary was not ruled by austria).

Is that your fleet near Holland? Why is it not plundering Polish Black Sea? HERESY
Also what is that country in Kaffa? Ukraine?Crimea?Abkhazia(lol), or all? Ubikhia.

Yeh thats my fleet attempting to intercept pesky Two Sicilies who keep landing 15 units stack at my HRE lands trying to sneak besiege me!

As for greenish-grayisnh thingy in Crimea, yes its Ubykhia, you have a wiki link posted by Hakomar above.

In any case, an update to my previously posted game:

I just couldnt help myself not to dismantle Poland and Lithuania, they were too big and too close to me for my taste. The only bad thing about it, is that now with this new power vacuum, Moscovy kinda stepped in and started gobbling everything. I have a baaaad feeling things are gonna get ugly. And i dont even wanna expand in E.Europe any more.

Tell me if you want a close up screenie on something.

Last edited:
Dat muscowy is gonna be trouble if you don't enact early Barbarossa
Ottomans be chillin'
Convert to Calvinism :D

The result of my Byzantium game on very hard (1410 start, but it was my first time on the hardest difficulty, so I didn't know what to expect):

dOqOv.jpg

9mSus.jpg

I would assume that my experiences were very atypical for Byzantium. Early on in the game, Castille defeated the Ottoman armies and occupied all their provinces but didn't actually take any territory in a peace deal, allowing me to easily step in and conquer Anatolia. My main sources of early conflict were the Golden Horde to the north and the Timurids to the south, who had conquered the entire Middle East. By the mid 16th century, however, I had colonized the Timurids territory all the way to India.

Bohemia was my nominal ally for most of the game, and it's possible that we could've lived in peaceful coexistence for all eternity, but who wants that? So in 1771 I finally decided to betray them. I really had no other choice, since they were obstructing my expansion into Europe. Every time I tried to declare war on someone, it was always: They are in Bohemia's sphere of influence. They are part of the empire, and Bohemia will protect them. Bohemia is defender of the Catholic faith. Bohemia, Bohemia, Bohemia. The war drove up my WE but otherwise wasn't as difficult as I had imagined, and once Bohemia was pacified, I basically had carte blanche to declare war on the rest of Europe. Anyway, I didn't succeed in establishing a full Mediterranean empire as I had originally envisioned, but I did "settle" for expanding deep into Asia and taking all of the rich Indian land.

Even the himalayas are looking suspiciously at india :D
You must convert this to Vic2 and crash all who stan beneath thy!