• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Byzantine Empire, 1821:
eu3mapbyz1821121.png
Russia was my ally; I had a lot of trouble with Austria, and slowly encroaching on their frontier took up far too much time to let me expand. Italy took a dozen wars to get more than a few provinces in, though Tuscany was my vassal for over 300 years before I annexed it. My colony in South America was part of my campaign to annex the Papal States, and my invasion of Vijayanagar was out of boredom. Ten thousand men annihilated their entire army; they had owned all of India but I left them defenseless.

Just me and my vassals:
byzzzzz.png

3DupW.png

Update to my earlier post on Italia. France isn't my friend any more, but that is fine as we have just surpassed them in military prowess. I have also obliterated the HRE in multiple wars, forcing Bohemia to release many nations and Austria to cede all of its European territory. Bohemia has since gobbled up all of Prussia and Mazovia, and is a threat once more, but their prestige is so low that Bavaria will remain the emperor for a long time. Austria's new capital is in Zimbabwe, and they have no friends. :sad:

Also, I have too much money to spend. I don't remember ever having that problem in HttT.

This is pretty much how I conquer Iberia in every single game that calls for it:

xACWD.png

Sorry , Portugal , I got there first!

rest of the empire :

and yes , I reloaded a few times , i'll try to finish it before the 5.2 final .

Another update on my Russian game:

Finally, Tatar yoke is over. My country has grown to the point where the entire Central and Eastern Asia are to be conquered for the glory of Russian Empire!

Milan managed to form Lombardy, and only needs 2 more provinces to form Italy (if they manage they would be awesome).

Brandenburg has just finished kicking some Scandinavian butts, i think Blondies no longer have a chance at ruling Europe.

Brabant formed Netherlands, but is still refusing to take QFTNW and go crazy on colonizing.

Ottomans are growing steadily, they dont meddle in my affairs, i dont meddle in theirs. Also they keep Austria and all others at check.

England has just ended a disastrous war against multiple European powers, i dont think they will recover, so i might end up without GB :(

And some eye candy, a bit zoomed in screenie of Europe:

Tell me if you want a close up on any area in specific.
Successful Ottomans, clean borders. What is this madness!

I'm currently playing a multiplayer game as Burgundy, against Poland. Here's the lookout so far.
cy4Vm.jpg

o9ri0.jpg

I'm also playing a game as Wisconsin in a mod I'm making. I don't even want to talk about how I beat Michigan. Just horrible.
nKvQu.jpg

Oh, that's just evil. :rofl:

This gives me an idea. Paradox should include an extra difficultly level above Very Hard called "Troll" where the AI only tries to pull this kind of stuff off. Lol.
Everybody would fail :p

Nah,England has province in greece