• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whenever I play a game with Vsemirna Vlast, I can play about 100 years or so and then it just crashes every time I load that save, meaning I can't play it anymore. Does anyone know why this happens? It's really annoying...
Do you have the latest version installed? I don't, but I haven't played that far in a game yet, so I can't tell you whether I have the same problem. Notify the modmaker on your issue, so maybe he can fix it in the next patch.

Welp, further into my Hungar game. Just westernized, land tech is about the same as the West, so it's all good. Just hit government tech 11, the West is at around 20-25ish.
LZtLo.jpg

Do you have the latest version installed? I don't, but I haven't played that far in a game yet, so I can't tell you whether I have the same problem. Notify the modmaker on your issue, so maybe he can fix it in the next patch.
Whenever I play a game with Vsemirna Vlast, I can play about 100 years or so and then it just crashes every time I load that save, meaning I can't play it anymore. Does anyone know why this happens? It's really annoying...

This used to happen to me as well, but only when the Ottomans/Turkey/Danishmend controlled all of anatolia + whatever they needed to do the descision "Form Danishmend" or "Form Turkey"

Get what im saying? If the Ottomans controlled all of what they needed for either of these descisions, they could form one and then keep doing it over and over. I would watch this happen. Huge Ottomans forming Turkey. And then Danishmend.
And then Turkey.

I deleted both of the offending descisions from the mods files (at least in Steppe Wolf) and this cured the problem. I havent had a really constant save crash problem in Versimina or whatever its called... Yet.

Although it does crash, infrequently, I guess we could call it.

Good job. When did you start? Did you save/reload after enacting the decision to release you? How did you conquer Italy and defeat the HRE in the process? Do you plan on forming Tome?

I do want to form Rome but I wonder if you still need more regions than what is listed on the descision? it used to be that way in steppe wolf cause the UI couldn't handle the number of provinces required.

I never saved/reloaded, Pisa was availible as an independent nation, 1091 is when I started. I left the HRE right from the beginning, so none of that unlawful territory infamy BS. Tuscany got in a war with a lot of far off powers (if you dont know its landlocked, I think it was in a war with an alliance of the Abbasids, Zirid, Almoravids and numerous other minor Muslim states.)

I clobbered it and with 2 provinces I was pretty much unstoppable going in the taking advantage of nations at war way I play. Naples did the same thing to Byzantium and before Byzantium could invade I went in and clobbered Naples.

Last edited:
I do want to form Rome but I wonder if you still need more regions than what is listed on the descision? it used to be that way in steppe wolf cause the UI couldn't handle the number of provinces required.
I think they need the Adriatic stuff too, but I haven't read the list in depth because it's so darn long- I have noticed a trend though that it's basically Italy and the Adriatic Sea.

I never saved/reloaded, Pisa was availible as an independent nation, 1091 is when I started. I left the HRE right from the beginning, so none of that unlawful territory infamy BS. Tuscany got in a war with a lot of far off powers (if you dont know its landlocked, I think it was in a war with an alliance of the Abbasids, Zirid, Almoravids and numerous other minor Muslim states.)
So you war dec'd them? I think they're in the empire, right? So you'd have to go to war with the emperor. That was my question(also they get a CB with a denial of the formal request if you haven't deleted that event.)

I clobbered it and with 2 provinces I was pretty much unstoppable going in the taking advantage of nations at war way I play. Naples did the same thing to Byzantium and before Byzantium could invade I went in and clobbered Naples.
Cool, maybe I'll try playing as them.
EDIT: Well, I guess not- it crashed when I was trying to press the first discovery event on day one:mad:.

Last edited:
Why didn't you form Scandinavia?
At least in D&T you can't form Scandinavia as Finland.
Wouldn't have done it anyhow, Finland is not a part of Scandinavia and I prefer to have the Vikings under my boot rather than share any power with them :D
Indeed, within 50 years Swedish language would have disappeared from the world and all Scandinavian capitals + my Russian holdings are all Finnish.

I wonder. You're playing the D&T mod which renames the colonies depending on what country you're playing as. Is this a case for your Finnish empire? I totally want to know how is New York called in finnish :D

I don't think Finnish is included in the languages of the colonial names.

For anyone looking to play a non-Western country (in SP or MP), I highly recommend the Manchus. Lots of Siberian territory that isn't colonized, great decisions and rich provinces in China awaiting your conquering armies. In this game, I ended with the best land tech in world as well as by far the #1 income and army size.

manchu1.png

eu3mapmch1821121.png

Nice!!!

Nice borders in Europe, but the other continents look horrible :p

And are you using a map mod, if so which one?

Uhh, I think I'm using DAOlite, but someone already told me I'm wrong. I honestly have no idea, I installed that mapmod a long while ago and completly forgot the name of it :rolleyes:

What mod is that?

It's a mod I made on my own, adds a bunch of new formable nations, decisions, missions etc.

What was your original country?