• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Peter Ebbesen said:
I am sorry you dislike the Ruthenian and Mongol ideas, but as they met next to no opposition in the experiences thread after somebody brought them up, and rather more support, I went with them. (And yes, I agree that mongol would be nicer tied to an event - however, no events). Ruthenian, on the other hand, makes excellent sense. Considering that the Ruthenian provinces are basically the Ukraine, Russia having Ruthenian culture makes as much sense as Poland.

If it's just the ukraine neither should have it. That area was notorious for it's many revolts... There was a revolt atleast once every other year. Every tenth year or so they'd ignite to real big rebelions. This happened to both Poland and Russia.

IF Holland is set free early.. they would need some explorer(s) earlier on I think to compensate for the knowledge they would be getting from being set free with (Spanish) maps..

Code:
        historicalleader = { 
            id = { type = 6 id = 9764 } 
            name = "Juan de Grijalva" 
            category = explorer 
            location = 27 
            rank = 9 
            fire = 2 
            shock = 2 
            movement = 4 
            startdate = { year = 1508 month = january day = 0 } 
            deathdate = { year = 1527 month = october day = 20 } 
            }

location=27 is Zacatecas, an inland province :wacko:
suggested change: make it either 26 (Michoagan, pacific) or 29 (Tlaxcala, atlantic)

Last edited: