• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 21, 2012
Hi!
CiM is a great game, but one thing annoys me about it: You try too keep the rails for the tram as much as possible away from the road, so it doesn't get stuck in the traffic jams. Now, the tram is no longer blocked by cars but instead by pedestrians who walk along the tracks. Someone has uploaded a video on YouTube, which shows the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XbqlP7oN44

Is there already a solution for this problem? If not, here are two suggestions:
1.) Advance the AI of pedestrians, so that they prefer not to walk on rails. They're kind of intelligent already, as they stay away from them while waiting near full stations.
2.) Give the player the possibility to build paths for pedestrians. Or maybe some kind of fences, where pedestrians can't get through.

Thank you for reading :)

Hope you can implement some solution...

Concerning the game registration:
Is it possible to use the same key for multiple accounts? This is already my second account in this forum. I forgot both user name and password of the old one. It was registered with an email account which I can't acces no more (spam account). As i don't use this forum very often, i'm sure i will forget this accout as well, after some time. And yes, I really have bought the game and payed 30 € for it.