• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Interesting, looks good! I already made most my comments in the dev diaries (liked most, except I'm not a fan of the extra empires:)).

I like that the province of Aprutium is being split off from Spoleto. I understand the decision regarding the titular kingdoms of Naples and Trinacria, but I do like the option of creatable titular titles. Otherwise a ruler of Sicily could relatively easily get two titular royal titles, but alternatively extra conditions could be used, however that's something for the modification subforum.

- Pathfinding now prefers friendly territory to enemy territory
I guess I am not the only one who found it annoying that the pathfinding kept prefering to send my troops through enemy territory especially when I was trying to group everyone together.

This is just brilliant. Although I am most curious when *exactly* is it to be released? Wouldn't "tomorrow" be a bit vague for now?

I don't suppose it'd be possible instead to have Trinacria/Naples be automatically absorbed into Sicily if a character holds 2 out of 3 of these. (That is Trinacria + Sicily > Sicily, Naples + Sicily > Sicily, Trinacria + Naples > Siciliy, Trinacria + Naples + Sicily > Sicily)

I'm disappointed none of my fixes or suggestions have been added, but the patch looks good overall. I hope Jamie550's Validator has been used to fix a lot of bugs, even though the change log doesn't mention it. :blush:

Sound amazing...
The only negative thing I have to say, is that it pains me that I can never find time to finish a game, before a new patch shows up, with even cooler features... So, I am forced to quit all my games, in order to keep up :)

thanks for the patch notes, i am looking forward to seeing how the new assassination plots are.

- Added trigger 'random'

does this work for both triggering events and event options? i.e. so we can make EVTOPTC have a completely random chance of showing?

Two quick question for anyone:

1) Can you pre-order the DLC on steam?

2) What are Emperor level titles called for Muslims?

thanks for the patch notes, i am looking forward to seeing how the new assassination plots are.

does this work for both triggering events and event options? i.e. so we can make EVTOPTC have a completely random chance of showing?

Yes

Out of sheer curiosity, did you guys finally make the portrait_properties name structure dynamic with the _culture like portraits.gfx is? I don't know if that's described in the changelog, because I haven't seen it as I read it.

We could probably do that fairly easily. I'll see what I can do.

Nice. Wouldnt it have been more appropiate for empire of spain to be called the empire of iberia though?
Yes, especially if it included Portugal. The emperors of the time (titular and disputed) did refer to themselves as emperor of 'all the Spains' though, which may have been the reasoning for it.

Two quick question for anyone:

1) Can you pre-order the DLC on steam?

2) What are Emperor level titles called for Muslims?

1) No.

2) I think it's called Caliph.

Have the new connections been added? There was a thread with the lists and translations of names that weren't getting changed properly once a character changed cultures.