• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like it so far. :D

excellent ! ! :cool:

Everbody: Thanks. The next update/universe combo will be next Saturday or Sunday as Im to busy in the week.

New Update Today. :D

UPDATE II​

Spring, 1936.​

Aha, I kill some traitorous spies.
ScreenSave0-7.jpg

The appointment of General Heinz Guderian. (This will be important for my universe)
ScreenSave1-8.jpg
ScreenSave2-8.jpg

I produce a huge crapload of infantry divisions and start building two more corps of armor.
ScreenSave3-8.jpg
ScreenSave5-8.jpg

The USA fails miserably. :cool:
ScreenSave6-7.jpg

The Swedes shall never rule our great land!
ScreenSave8-5.jpg

I start a couple of electronic techs.
ScreenSave9-5.jpg
ScreenSave10-3.jpg

Silly Brits, spies are for kids. (A play on words from an American childrens breakfast cereal commercial)
ScreenSave11-3.jpg

:eek: :rolleyes: War in China erupts!
ScreenSave12-3.jpg

A overview of Germany in the beginning of summer, 1936.
ScreenSave13-1.jpg

THe next universe will come in a few hours. :cool:

lol, guanxi clique have a spy in germany

A Ketchup and Sauerkraut Universe​

After the success of the previous use of project X, Adolf decided to use it again, this time to choose a new Panzer Leader.

Adolf: Heisenberg, for the purpose of choosing a new Panzer General, I whish to use Project X.

Werner: As you wish sir.

Adolf stepped into the contraption and was mesmerized by the random lights and beeps going off. He awoke in his command center, in the wee hours of the morning, to a mirror image of himself talking to none other that General Heinz Guderian and many other choice generals that would all make excellent commanders. He listened closely to the ensuing conversation..........

The mirror of Hitler was talking to all of them. He said in his usual voice, "I, supreme commander of the great empire of Germany and der Fuhrer of the Third Reich of said empire, has come to a decision as to who will be the new Panzer commander. General Heinz Guderian, please step forward."

guderian.jpg

General Heinz Guderian.
Guderian gave out a gasp as the other disgruntled generals left the room. "You mean I really will command our armored forces," he said in a joyous voice.

Hitler, slightly annoyed, responded," Of course. Why else would I have picked your name".

Guderian responded," This is the happiest day of my life. Thank you very much!"

Hitler said," Unfortunately, since I have decided to make the capitalist pig-dogs furious, I will have to change your name."

Guderian said with a surprised tone," what type of change."

Hitler chuckled," One that will make fun of the capitalists at their core. Your name shall be a copyrighted family brand that will make the Americans scream in hate as you break copyright infringement. Your new name is:"

Guderian said, slightly worried,"yes..."

"Your new name is"

"Yes"

"It is"

"Get on with it already."

"Okay, Okay, don't through a fit."

"Your new name is Heinz 57 Ketchup."

Heinz57.jpg

Your favorite ketchup brand.​

Guderain yelled, obviously angry," THAT is my new name! THAT is!"

"But I'm your Fuhrer. I can name you whatever I want"

Guderian replied, "But you didn't even give me a German sounding* American copyrighted name. ANYTHING but that despicable ketchup that goes on these despicable FRENCH fries that are also copyrighted by the Americans."

Adolf replied, "Fine, fine, fine, I'll give you a German sounding American copyrighted name."

Guderain, "What do you mean"

Adolf replied, "Your new new name is:"

"Yes..."

"Your new new name is"

"Yes..."

"It is.."

"Get on with it, I don't have all day!"

"Your new new name is Heinz Sauerkraut."

i-sauerkraut.jpg

A yummy bowl of Sauerkraut.​

Guderain started yelling again, " What!?!?!? That is still horrible!"

"Take it or leave it"

"My family name has been Guderain for over 500 years." In a monotonous voice obviously showing he has recited this a few hundred times,"But to better serve the Reich, I must take on this duty with no regrets and fulfill it to its utmost ant 'till the end."

Guderian stalked away from his Fuhrer,"Err... I hate this job already. Time to call up some other conspirators."

TO BE CONTINUED.​

*Yes I Know Heinz is very German sounding but it was founded in America so I will not count it as German.

Hehehehe. One can never have enough Panzers. :D

trekaddict said:
Hehehehe. One can never have enough Panzers. :D

Woohoo! ;)

Hitler: The thousand panzer divisions of the Third Reich will blot out the sun!

Stalin: Only if they have enough oil to go more than ten meters.

Hitler: ...

<rimshot>

:D

humancalculator: ..."Your new name is Heinz 57 Ketchup."

you should have explained to Herr Guderian that the new name represented the number of consecutive victories that he would win ! ! ;)

humancalculator:
...Your favorite ketchup brand.

nope ! ! not since before 2004 ! !

humancalculator:
...I produce a huge crapload of infantry divisions and start building two more corps of armor.

that is about the right ratio ! ! :D

excellent updates ! !
:cool:

trekaddict: Once I had a couple hundred but I was doing a just panzer game (a lot easier than I thought it would be :rolleyes: ).

ColossusCrusher: Isn't that a quote from the movie 300. I have to watch that movie just since everyone is quoting it.

GhostWriter: Just for that I will now make sure that "Heinz 57 Sauerkraut Guderain" has 57 consecutive victories. :D Thanks!

For everyone, just so you know why I have a small amount of production on reinforcements, it is not because Im trying to be an idiot in managing my IC, it is so that I don't have, "hey, why did half of my armies just disappear" moments.

Panzers, panzers and more panzers! Everyone loves panzers. This is a very good AAR so far, just remember not to let those British spies into the Nazi Empire.

As for sourkrout, I'm not a big fan, only like it on a few things, or when in the mood for it, which is never.

TheEnlighted1 said:
just remember not to let those British spies into the Nazi Empire.
They will die as soon as they arrive.

TheEnlighted1 said:
As for sourkrout, I'm not a big fan, only like it on a few things, or when in the mood for it, which is never.
I actually hate Sauerkraut but I think it worked well into the storyline. :D

Next update will hopefully be on Saturday. It will probably be Sunday though since my High School's marching band has a competition 2 hours away on Saturday. I will be gone most of the day due to this. Wish us luck!

Delex-The universes explain the inner workings of Hitler's reasoning for his ideas.

Next update/universe is today!

Note:No update/universe next week as I will be too busy. :(