• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello and welcome masternick201.

I have compiled all the events into a textfile on our ftp server.
I can't say which ones should be coded and what not but I can send them to you on e-mail. Send me your e-mail address on the forum private message system.

Thanks

Hey, I am not exactly sure what more needs to be done with OOB's, but I can help with pretty much any naval OOB. Also, I'm not sure what kind of events you have written already, but I have ideas for more depending on what you have already (I'm not very good at coding or any of that stuff unfortunately, so I might need come help there).

Hope I can help,
bingitz

EDIT: Oh yeah, I can finish air and some land OOB's if needed.

Last edited:
I have been an unactive member for a long time, but now I have a lot of time to spare and I would like to help.

Been a While...

Ahh, its been a long while since I was here...Bloody "Road to War" was down for a long time, thus I couldn't access this forum.

I am currently helping out with the text spelling/grammar on HSR/SRP. However, I am also looking forward to revisioning the text for "Modern Day Scenario for HOI" once the Beta is done.

!!! How easily have I been forgotten? Wow, not even a passing mention of my name...Oh well, blame "Road to War" for their site being down, thus the link here was severed for a long time.

As before, I will specialize on these things:

People's Republic of China/Republic of China
South Korea/North Korea
Japan

Text Analyzer/Revisionist
Event Analyzer/Event Verifier

Weapons Systems Analyst

Be advised that I will exclusively work on the Asia/Pacific region, and that I'm mainly focusing on information.

Guys, I know your needing alot of help. I personally, want this mod to come out asap because I am tired of every other mod. :rofl: So, I am here to lend a helping hand. I will help do all I can. Just give me something important to do and I will start on it tomorrow. Thanks

Sounds great. What's basically left is writing some events and coding the tech tree. I suck at the tech tree but am very slowly plodding along at that. Now that I'm back from Germany I'll go a bit faster but it is still tedious and annoying.

So..basically, what can you do and what do you want to do?

Thanks a bundle.

I can write some events and try my hand at coding. Whatever you need doing I am your man.

Cool. Send a PM to Packman and get the FTP for our server so you can download the necessary files. Beyond that, read our plot thread and off the top of my head, I see a glaring need for these two, but anything else you see missing in the events thread is likely needed too (just ask):

-The whole Middle-East thing with Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Iran
-Events for Eastern Europe including the EU declaration of war upon Russia for invading Ukraine and some eventual peace treaties.

Done. I will take a look and see how to go about it. Cheers.

It would be nice if he would reply to my mail I sent him. I cannot get on yet because he has not sent me the ftp.

Hello and welcome back Vcarter.

I took a break myself but as vacation is coming up I was hoping to spend some more time here too.

Confederate: I replied you now (sorry for not noticing your message earlier). I'll make you (and Vcarter) an ftp account.

Hi ive been looking at this mod for a while and it looks cool
I can help with the events (I cant code :( but ive got ideas)
and I can help with the tech tree with descriptions and techs ive still got a month of summer and nothing to do so
tell me what to do and ill do it