• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's tough - the sale ended at 10 AM Pacific US time. It did say the ending time on Steam.

Yeah, I saw that afterwards. I was just checking all my DLC to see which I had, and waited for my marketplace listings to sell. Then was about to buy TOG, Celtic, Norse portraits and the Converter for 75% off, the sale was over. Now I have to wait a few weeks for the Christmas sale hopefully having 75% off on TOG.

I've waited the whole autumn sales period for CK2 to take the %75 price reduction so that I can catch up with the DLCs. Since that didn't happen, on monday I grabbed the dlcs at %50 on the last minute.
Sure I know I am not supposed to complain on them having frequent sales but still I can't help but feeling a little cheated.
Well anyways I'm glad at least I was able to hold myself from getting the portraits and unit&music pack, now it's time to hit the purchase button!

The 75% is just for vanilla+Russian pack, as well as the most unpopular addon (Sunset Invasion):

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-CK2C/crusader-kings-ii-collection-bundle

So, no real problem there.

I'm still waiting for a cheap offer to finally get all those DLCs...