• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still think it's fantasy, this hint does not point in that direction but with the armour and sword it's not exactly ruling it out either.

Cold war might be a little bit in the lead though considering the camo and that it's in Berlin. I just don't see them doing that so quickly after HOI4.

Cold war might be a little bit in the lead though considering the camo and that it's in Berlin. I just don't see them doing that so quickly after HOI4.

Well, you know what they say: "strike while the iron is hot!" ;)

I don't think you can categorize such a game as "grand-strategy"
I meant Civ-esque in terms of scope (time period), not depth. If pdx made it, of course they'd make it a grand strategy game.

They have stuff of different periods. I dont think its intended to give any real clue. Its just classic PDX trolling. It still might be a fantasy game with orcs and stuff and we wouldn't have a clue about it.

Although I really hope its CK3 (yeah a new CK3 believe it or not doesn't mean its gonna come barebones with the same features as CK2 vanilla. Its called 3 for a reason). Or Victoria III.

In my opinion the visual hints are useless. A red herring so to speak.

I think it is safe to assume, that we will get a true hint on Monday. Possibly one of daily hints prior to PDXCON.

2 questions:
1. what is the thing behind the plants in the first frame with some red cloth draped around it.
2. the suit of armor has a badge or a card with a picture on it. What is it? Looks like something out of M:TG