• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has anyone noticed that the article took down nearly all the pictures? There was a picture of a naval fighter that I was hoping to link to another thread here in the HOI IV forums, but now it's gone.

What I really don't understand - why is this such a huge deal in the first place? It's almost as if people had a physical addiction to this game. It's a game. Go play something else. Have a drink outside in nice weather. Take a part time project and improve your skills. But, no, arguing on the internet is just so much better than all of that, is it? ;)
You probably dont understand what is our point. For example if I knew that the game will delay further than Q2 15....I would buy Attila Total War or any other game for now...and I would be able to gather money again until the release of HOI 4! Problem is that they dont inform us correctly so we dont know what is actually goin on with this title! Many gamers cant spend money for multiple games.

Reactions: