• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(214360)

Sergeant
1 Badges
Jul 6, 2010
  • Arsenal of Democracy
So I am at war with Germany as USSR, no biggie, regular ww2... soldiers dying, germans getting crushed... so I conquer all germany and get to France, which is partially French partially german, and I race to Paris to grab it before the French do. And I get there. Except that, as soon as germany was dead and France was split between blue and red, the French started walking on red provinces that belonged to them and started taking them, and there was shit that I could do about it. What's up with that? I mean they took like 5 provinces in less than a minute and kept walking towards me, and if I had an army in those provinces, that army would get re-delpoyed to moscow.

So there is no more point to race towards someones national provinces? I can only take Luxemburg since it is usually annexed by Germany. They wouldn't be able to take German national provinces would they?

Also, what I found awsome is that, nationalist spain usually wins the battle, so I am usually prepared to invade it as USSR, and it helps, opens up a second front for the germans when they are all expanded.

And as weird as it is, as soon as WW2 broke out, romania somehow made a peace deal with UK to get out of axis. akward...

So I am at war with Germany as USSR, no biggie, regular ww2... soldiers dying, germans getting crushed... so I conquer all germany and get to France, which is partially French partially german, and I race to Paris to grab it before the French do. And I get there. Except that, as soon as germany was dead and France was split between blue and red, the French started walking on red provinces that belonged to them and started taking them, and there was shit that I could do about it. What's up with that? I mean they took like 5 provinces in less than a minute and kept walking towards me, and if I had an army in those provinces, that army would get re-delpoyed to moscow.

That's a bit annoying.. Don't think the Soviets would have put up with that IRL.. lol

You could try declaring war on them and then using acceptall to make peace and take the provinces? Or maybe release some puppets if you can?

That's a bit annoying.. Don't think the Soviets would have put up with that IRL.. lol

You could try declaring war on them and then using acceptall to make peace and take the provinces? Or maybe release some puppets if you can?

It does not feel as good when you have to cheat to get what you want.

I think this is a bug. It doesn't matter if the country is neutral or allied, if someone took some territory you can have territorial claims, but it seems VERY lame to be able to take your stuff back from neutral countries and send their forces back to the capital for redeployment....

It does not feel as good when you have to cheat to get what you want.
I totally agree but if there's no other option it should be done.