• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

The Axis' southern front is collapsing in the Caucasus Region. Several Romanian units are stuck in the mountain and Germans and Hungarians run for their lives as the Chinese Hordes decent upon the Black Sea coast.

Yes, my manpower is getting out of hand and no, I don't have the industry to equip them. Sometimes it's a shame you can't unleash unarmed hordes on the battlefield who then scavenge their equipment on old battlegrounds. Or more realistic; give em the old versions when you upgrade your standing units

When the vanguard of the troops heading for Rostov na Don cut said city off from the north, it turned out 36.000 Romanian infantrymen and german panzertroops were trapped in the city alone.

3 months have passed and the front hasn't moved, there is literally nothing interesting to report, apart from bloody fights with German Tiger tanks and loads of enemy infantry. Soon, however, I hope to have cleaned up the Caucasian front and press into the Ukraine

Last edited: