• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love this mod, really adds so much to the game that I almost can't play without at this point, but I just can't seem to get it to work lately. It says it's updated, compatible with the latest version of the game (1.10.1), but every time I try to load with this mod enabled the game crashes to desktop. I've isolated that it's definitely More bookmarks+ that's causing the crash, as it won't even load when it's the only mod I'm running, but the game loads fine otherwise.

What's especially weird is that I did get it working last night, but then the game randomly crashed and I haven't been able to load it with More Bookmarks+ enabled since then.

This is a real bummer, I've tried reloading mods, unsubbing and re-subbing, validating game files, etc. nothing seems to work. Any help would be much appreciated.

I think there's an issue with some trigger in my mod that references something from RICE and I need to find what it is which is hard since there's zero useful errors when it crashes. For now a surefire way to not get any crashes is to use RICE with the mod.

I have a similar problem except when I load a character it runs fine for about 5 minutes, the portraits start flickering and glitching then the game crashes. I've tried validating the files, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting the documents folder, updating drivers and windows. The game runs fine without the mod but I've gotten so used to playing with it that the game feels wrong without it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hey, I noticed a few bugs/oversites (867 start date)

1. There are some provinces with high level castles (metropolises) that aren't county capitals:
- Nishapur (not sure if Nishapur barony should be capital or Farhajird barony should be metropolis itself)
- Preslav in county of Silistra (+ and the current capital is a city, which I don't think fits here)
- Regensburg in county of Abensberg
-- Also, it would be cool (from gameplay perspective) if some Metropolises, like Ani and Preslav, were also duchy capitals, but that actualy might be intended.
2. (867) For some reason impassable terrain south-west of Melitene county (modern eastern Turkey) is colored by Qocho Clan from central asia (modern western China)
3. Annapurna temple (special building) don't have title and description localisation.

Also it would be cool if you could build metropolises earlier by decision or something, but that's more of a wishfull thinking on my end.

All in all I love how extensive the mod is, but it is undrestandable that due to large scale, certain amount of bugs/oversights is unavoidable.

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot about one suggestion; maybe you could change provinces terrain in Yemen a bit, because, as far as I know, for a long time it has been the most densly inhabited region of Arabian peninsula with quite impressive population, so it having predominantly, basicaly the worst types of terrain (that is "desert" and "desert mountains") doesn't feel right to me. Also, maybe Hejazi and Arab gulf cultrues could have "Egalitarian" pilar (btw, still weird that paradox devs named it like that, instead of "Cosmopolitan" or something), and "Maritime Mercantilism" tradition, to differentiate them for Bedouin culture.... But I feel like I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, so maybe that's enough, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions:
EDIT: Oh I almost forgot about one suggestion; maybe you could change provinces terrain in Yemen a bit, because, as far as I know, for a long time it has been the most densly inhabited region of Arabian peninsula with quite impressive population, so it having predominantly, basicaly the worst types of terrain (that is "desert" and "desert mountains") doesn't feel right to me. Also, maybe Hejazi and Arab gulf cultrues could have "Egalitarian" pilar (btw, still weird that paradox devs named it like that, instead of "Cosmopolitan" or something), and "Maritime Mercantilism" tradition, to differentiate them for Bedouin culture.... But I feel like I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, so maybe that's enough, lol.

That terrain quirk has been really annoying me for years.

I think there's an issue with some trigger in my mod that references something from RICE and I need to find what it is which is hard since there's zero useful errors when it crashes. For now a surefire way to not get any crashes is to use RICE with the mod.

Hi, thank you, this worked. Thanks for responding so quickly!

I spoke too soon haha, everything was working fine, but I've now come across a very strange bug:

In all of my games now, whether new game or loaded, every royal court appears as the East Asian model (the Chinese one). Not sure if this is an issue with CFP, MB+ or RICE or a combination of the three but thought I should point it out.

To be clear - the game was working ok for a couple days when I started using RICE. This royal court bug came out of nowhere, nothing different in my loadset. Sorry if that's cryptic but I haven't had time to troubleshoot it yet (as u know it takes ages for this game to load and I think I may be out of patience for now o_O)

Last edited:
I have a similar problem except when I load a character it runs fine for about 5 minutes, the portraits start flickering and glitching then the game crashes. I've tried validating the files, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting the documents folder, updating drivers and windows. The game runs fine without the mod but I've gotten so used to playing with it that the game feels wrong without it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
i have the same issue ... people portraits start flickering and it's very annoying. It looks like their armor/clothing is moving up and down in the full person view. After a few minutes it will crash the game. Tested it with only this mod active and it still does it so it must be something in the mod.

ey fyi youve dummied out hill forts for boreal highlands and neglected to assign a replacement, so boreal highland castles have no fortification building

looks like you were planning on making them a hybrid of forest and mountains but decided it was way too strong. should prob just give them ramparts like forest and taiga have

1713040938906.png
The mod does not work. I bought the game from Xbox, but I downloaded the mod and it does not work depending on the version.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi
1713040938906.pngEkran görüntüsü 2024-04-13 234318.png

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-13 234612.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-13 234612.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0