• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mmm. I like the Norsefire England addition, but there still are some problems. After conquering Ireland pretty easily, I attacked the Netherlands for the heck of it. Then Luxembourg and Belgium got an event in which they had chosen to join the "allies". Apparantly, that will make them join the axis.

Also, the link with the download to the file that made the name of Great Britain change with the event is down. Could someone please reupload it?

I've got a lot of broken-flags-that-weren't-broken-in-vanilla with this mod, is this somehow a bad installation on my part, or is it just bugs in the mod that you need me to point out for you? :)

It's mostly the People's Republic/Soviet Puppet nations, but Social Conservative Cambodia's flag also doesn't work. There are a few country that don't sound very good when said in English e.g. Republic China, Combodia (think that's a typo though...).

Bugs again, or intentional? Love the work you've done so far.

I've got a lot of broken-flags-that-weren't-broken-in-vanilla with this mod, is this somehow a bad installation on my part, or is it just bugs in the mod that you need me to point out for you? :)

It's mostly the People's Republic/Soviet Puppet nations, but Social Conservative Cambodia's flag also doesn't work. There are a few country that don't sound very good when said in English e.g. Republic China, Combodia (think that's a typo though...).

Bugs again, or intentional? Love the work you've done so far.

Yes, the mod is a bit buggy, but we are working on it. The Soviet puppies are not touched by us yet. Yes the Cambodia Problin is on the fix list, but thanks. The Republic "of" will be fixed. Combodia wasn't my idea, I need to ask if it's really an error.

CSA:
( reordered )

Fascist:
( with "Bloodstain" )

shield_csa_fas6jv5.png

flag_csa_fasem3x.png

Autocrat:

shield_csa_autw8oh.png

flag_csa_aut7kc4.png

Social Conservative / Market Liberal:

shield_csa_mlit8mm.png

flag_csa_mli7j38.png

Social Liberal / Social Democrat:

shield_csa_sli0j0a.png

flag_csa_sligmnf.png

Left-Wing Radical:
( Religious )

shield_csa_lwr8kbj.png

flag_csa_lwr38qj.png

Leninist:

shield_csa_lentmnl.png

flag_csa_lenejzz.png

Last edited:
I have them all ready as flags and shields. Their titles distinguish their purpose. You will have them rared and pmed. I give you full permission to post them wherever you want.

I think, we should create a "New Nations" Mod, parallel to this one. Or is a Project like this around, yet?

Hm, but the name "New Nations" is still in use ..

What about an "Extra Nations Mod"??
It could be integrated to the Flagchange project.

er... I know I'm going annoying, but... what about the counters stuff?

I have them all ready as flags and shields. Their titles distinguish their purpose. You will have them rared and pmed. I give you full permission to post them wherever you want.

Got them ..

-

Azerbaijan:

Nazi:
shield_azb_nazd79h.png

flag_azb_nazd7c1.png

Fascist:
shield_azb_fasc74a.png

flag_azb_fasd7gw.png

Social Conservative:

shield_azb_autm72p.png

flag_azb_auth73c.png

Market Liberal:

shield_azb_mlie7w7.png

flag_azb_mlit7wz.png

Social Democrat:

shield_azb_sdmm759.png

flag_azb_sdmf7nx.png

Left-Wing Radical:

shield_azb_lwru7nj.png

flag_azb_lwr47mc.png

Leninist:

shield_azb_len87aj.png

flag_azb_leny7ya.png

Stalinist:

shield_azb_stay7bt.png

flag_azb_stau79q.png

What about an "Extra Nations Mod"??
It could be integrated to the Flagchange project.

er... I know I'm going annoying, but... what about the counters stuff?

OR you may start a "TAGchange Project"... making it possible to:
- Rev.Mexico become Mexico after the end of Civil War;
- Austria or Hungary become Autro-Hungary if one conquers another;
- any Central America country become Centroamerica if it conquest their neighbors;
- Ecuador, Venezuela or Colombia become Gran Colombia if the colombian+one of the others are under the same dominion;
- Norway, Finland or Sweden become Scandinavia if one of them conquer its neighbors;
- Etc...

/EDIT
I've just checked out the beta version, and there's still a "shiedl_swe..." instead "shield_swe..."

/EDIT2
The Poland (U32) social-democrat shield is wrong named: "shield_u32sdm" instead "shield_u32_sdm"
:)

Last edited:
OR you may start a "TAGchange Project"... making it possible to:
- Rev.Mexico become Mexico after the end of Civil War;
- Austria or Hungary become Autro-Hungary if one conquers another;
- any Central America country become Centroamerica if it conquest their neighbors;
- Ecuador, Venezuela or Colombia become Gran Colombia if the colombian+one of the others are under the same dominion;
- Norway, Finland or Sweden become Scandinavia if one of them conquer its neighbors;
- Etc...

/EDIT
I've just checked out the beta version, and there's still a "shiedl_swe..." instead "shield_swe..."

/EDIT2
The Poland (U32) social-democrat shield is wrong named: "shield_u32sdm" instead "shield_u32_sdm"
:)

Nice idear, and thank you for reporting ..

.. the Problem is, I'm still to bad at scripting, perhaps a better Coder can help us.

A peaceful way can be alsow possible wen Austria aks for reform the K.u.K., Hungary gets an event to decide or decline the personal Union.