• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not sure who to cheer for.

So many dead, and for what? Two aggressive totalitarian regimes who seek to rule the world with an iron fist. For shame soonerborn!

The Draka want to enslave you and eventually make you subhuman. The Reich may want to kill you. Id prefer the Reich.

AND WOOHOO! Nukes on the Draka!

So you have a nuclear arsenal too! You sneaky devil you didn't tell us that!

Good show, my man! Push the Snakes into the Raj, mop up the Raj and then clear out Africa!

True. At least you have a chance with the Reich. The Draka, not so much.
Nuke them back to hell!!!!

how much damage did that do? did it wipe out whole divisions? i used to love the nukes in the original hoi2 becasue they destroyed everything. bit stupid though.

Revenge is so sweet... :D

Now what? To clean Russia? To push them back to Siberian and to race to Africa?

Nuke war!
Those are rares! :rofl:

To Indus!

And as you controlled Egypt, and the drakas were controlling it, shouldn't you have gotten a MP boost as you have liberated the slaves? :confused:
Sure there must have been millions of Freiwillige...

Enewald said:
And as you controlled Egypt, and the drakas were controlling it, shouldn't you have gotten a MP boost as you have liberated the slaves? :confused: Sure there must have been millions of Freiwillige...

I imagine the nazi plan is merely to eliminate the Draka and take their place.

i have to say id rather be living under the germans by far. as long as you arent a red or a jew they arent TOO bad. at least they didnt enslave people for the most part - just occupied their country for instance france.

BritishImperial said:
i have to say id rather be living under the germans by far. as long as you arent a red or a jew they arent TOO bad. at least they didnt enslave people for the most part - just occupied their country for instance france.

I think we should end this discussion, or move it to history.

Germans were accepting Freiwillige to join the SS... drakas kept them as slaves, not members of the army.
And as the situation is rather not good for Germania, they should start mass recruiting among the conquered areas.

The Draka used the bomb first, but Germany shall use it last!"

vengeance is sweet :D huahuaha

Love these speaches btw