• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My life won't be complete until I see Greater Poland, Lesser Poland, and the Kingdom of Poland all independent from one another.

I'll try to remember to send you the screenshot when I see that. Silesia is powerful enough to create k_Poland, which is possible to achieve without controlling d_GreaterPoland. It might also be possible to control without entirely subjugating d_LesserPoland, or the latter may break free in a rebellion or something.

Also if someone holds French Leon as primary title and another county in the Leon area, there's another one.

There's also one in Brittany, Teach.

regrettably I am imageless, but a friend of mine once had the kingdom of Castile, duchy of Castile, and a de Castilla (or something to that effect) emirate next to each other. Luckily, the Kingdom of Castile highlander'd the other two.

Thank you so much for the laugh :)

More of a gavelkind problem, really.

Attachments

• 4411471.png
    4411471.png
    246 KB · Views: 104
I also posted this in Strange Screenshots, but it really belongs here: The Five Portugals:

2014-11-17_00001.jpg]

Turns out that that Castilian revolt was actually to put the Portuguese king on the throne, so shortly after I took this screenshot everything tidied itself up a bit when they won.

One Castille is never enough.