• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Sweet AAR! We are aiming to get one more AAR at least out this week. We'll see how busy people are :)

Awesome AAR! Can't help but wonder what those little tick boxes in the province screen are.

they are for marking the province as a rally point for constructed troops. the bottom one is for deciding if you want arriving armies to automatically merge together up to the supply limit of the province.

Its a bit like rally points for buildings in Starcraft II if you are familiar with that.

I just have a question: What make a movement to act? For example, Sicily independentist movement have 500k members. With that number of persons why they dont do nothing?

even if they are organized it doesnt mean that they are ready to take up arms for their cause yet. They might be reasonably happy, yet still yearn for their independence. With a radicalism of only 13 that means they are still very much hopeful of the government listening to its people and are ok with waiting for the bureaucracy to churn away.

Without NS, he makes 1000 pounds a day, which means it'll take ~2550 days to repay it....

afaik historically many debts from back then are probably still sitting around.

Really??? Can you give me any evidence regarding that, one with which creditors were still charging that debt? I find this too bad to be true, but if it is, it shows an unbelievable level of greed! A country should never have a debt for 90 years! Why would the german government even be interested in servicing that debt?

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/germany-finally-pays-off-wwi-debt-20100930-15ydu.html
First result of googling "germany wwi debt" ;)