• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
coz1 said:
Well, others have already voiced my comments - great interplay between Heydrich and Skorzeny, and curious thoughts coming from Miffling-Hodgkins. Weaving a tight little bit of intrigue and perhaps not a few red herrings here, Prufrock. Now what about those Americans?

Yes, Prufrock...another update would be logical... :p

Sorry I've been missing for a while. Sudden burst of actual "work" at work plus a couple of contracts for my home business means I've been extremely busy lately.

Damn you, real life!

Rest assured this AAR is not dead. Pining for the fjords at the absolute worst.

Admitidaly, I should have kept up with this at a faster pace, but alas I have just read through it. Nice stuff. :)

Ahem...Update, if you please. Work? What's work? Surely nothing as important as giving satisfaction to your legion of fans, sir! ;)

Aye! What he said!!

Actually, something HAS come up- which is both saddening and AWESOME.

My co-author is off the book- which means it's my book.

That's awesome.

What's not awesome is going back and redoing his 60,000 words.

So, the nearly decade-long project of getting Footnotes to History into print is still lurching to its conclusion, and the book will be better for this. However, this means that its release has been pushed back yet again, and that I have to put in a lot more time.

I also have a new dog, so much of my computer time has now been co-opted for jogging time. That's probably a good thing.

Something's gotta give. For the foreseeable future, I'm afraid it's the fate of democracy.

Well that's good news at least, even if it doesn't benefit us. Hope you get a chance to resume this at some point or start a new one when things slow down. And just think...now you get all the profits instead of having to split them with another. You and the dog should appreciate that. :)

Well, Footnotes is one of those books that needs writing, no two ways about it. And I know how physically hard 60,000 words is to write, even when you've got all the information and the ideas. Are you writing full time, or are you still adapting to yet another new job?

Aye, that is good and bad news... however, the bad news will just have to suck it up 'cause you gotta do what brings bread to the table, 'cause with out doing that, you surely wouldn't be entertaining us here afterwards, eh?

Good luck!

Wow... political intrigue, conquest, AND hulking scarred Austrians. Can it get much better? :D