• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Who are you? Pommerania (D&T)

2. What year is it? 1603

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Many times, mainly against Polish-Lithuanian alliance, Russia, Denmark, TO and one to Bohemia.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Oh yes

5. Are you at war? Yes, Franco-Swedish Alliance

6. What is your main concern? Ditto, finishing getting my cut of America

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Peaceful within the HRE, brutal elsewhere

8. Which country are you hating? LEAVE ME ALONE RUSSIA MONSTER

9. Which country are you fearing? ditto, alot

10. Who are your allies? Blobemia and Scotland (Almost UK, Major Coloniser)

1. Who are you? Brandenburg

2. What year is it? 1430

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Conceded defeat to Bohemia.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? No.

5. Are you at war? No.

6. What is your main concern? Bohemia being allied with the TO and guaranteeing Poland, thus nixing my two main victims.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? I have two PUs and have claimed the Bavarian throne. Plus, I'm trying to form Prussia, so I'm attacking eastwards.

8. Which country are you hating? Bohemia

9. Which country are you fearing? Bohemia

10. Who are your allies? Pommerania (vassal); Luneburg (PU subject); Ryazan (PU subject); Hesse

1. Who are you?
Brandenburg
2. What year is it?
Well last rehost was at 1420...
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win?
No, and it is MP. Only Geovanni, as naples, peaced out in war with france, where i wanted to destroy france... well pitty...
4. Are you one of the richest countries?
I dunno... i have to wait until stats...
5. Are you at war?
Not for now, but i am planning to attack the vile lamertu, with his pesky denmark
6. What is your main concern?
Denmark, and this damn annoying haensatic league... time to teach them a lesson...
7. Are you attacking people, or being peacefull or both?
Well, i want to attack, but i got regency and no cb... for some time...
8. Which country are you hating?
Well... Denmark and their minions, and Hansa and their minions... they are pissing me off... taking land i want...
9. Which country are you fearing?
I fear nobody... they should fear me. And my 6 6 4 1 genious general...
10. Who are your allies?
The Mighty swiss, The Wise neapolitans, The Noble Teutonic Order, and my loyal Vassal Pommeriana... was allied with Hungary, but they were PU'ed by those silly austrians... Well i hope i will be able to ally Muscowy if they will not get eaten by GH, and manage to take down novgorod... well for now, napolli, helped me in war against hansa(well i won war with their help XD), and swiss also were helpfull when i defeated my enemies.

1. Who are you? Transylvania

2. What year is it? 1502

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Yes (GH), but none that I started

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Not even close

5. Are you at war? No - long regency council

6. What is your main concern? Infamy/Joining the HRE/Gaining Papal Influence

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? opportunistic predatory expansion

8. Which country are you hating? Milan - the Papal State is in their SoI, diplomacy with them cancels the alliance
EDIT: Aha! I can send tPS gifts while warring on Milan's side! [Alliance can't be broken during wars] This changes hated countries to Bohemia/Burgundy. They are each too big for my own good, and its only a matter of time until they get hungry. Plus Burgundy's ruler died 2 months after being excommunicated - wasting a solid opportunity to take them down a notch.

9. Which country are you fearing? Bohemia/Ottomans

10. Who are your allies? Milan, Switzerland, Karaman
Allied Vassals: Serbia, Pomerania, Brandenburg, Naples, Novgorod, Augsburg, Muscovy

Edit: 1522, Transylvania has joined the HRE (with 7.9 infamy and 11 SoI countries), and already been Papal controller once. Ottomans are no longer a contender. Now its time to start diplo-annexing my vassals. I badly need to Westernize, but HRE membership will help with the RR I need to accept, in order to change my Centralization in a Feudal Monarchy.
I could have joined sooner, but it was suddenly necessary to annex Bulgaria, Silistria, and Kaffa through Holy Wars when the opportunity presented itself. Go, go Unam Sanctum!!

Last edited:
Oh cool.

1. Who are you?
Muscovy -> Moscow

2. What year is it? 1581

Well, I've been paying tribute to a single province Golden Horde nation thats the vassal of Riga who is backed by the Bohemians (sphere), Austria (empire), and Castille (DotF), for over 180 years now. I went for tribute instead of defeat because I had plenty cash at the moment and admitting defeat to a nation with no soldiers didn't make sense. Thats the only war I lost and It's still there, taunting me...

About 1.5x of what Burgundy -> France has.

5. Are you at war?
Been at war for the last 180 years with Lithuania (Nomads), Timurids who keep revolting from Persia provinces, and the Oirat Horde who keeps revolting from Manchu/Ming provinces. They insta occupy them and I can't get my warscore up, so I am permanently at war.

OVEREXTENSION! And bad rulers (that lead to overextension).

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both?
Main goal is to shut down the Papacy, so any country in the way of Rome/Alexandria/Jersusalem/Aleppo/Thrace will have to go by force, thats how religious zealouts roll.

Castille because it's the Defender of the Faith for the Catholics, France is it for the Reformed and Bohemia for the Protestants. I hate them so much.

Those damn three listed at 8 and 3.

10. Who are your allies?
Moldavia, Transsylvania, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia, Polotsk. Also Karaman, Dulkadir, Candar, Hedjaz, Iraq and Syria. All of them vassals except for Iraq and Hedjaz.

Apparatus Belli

1. Who are you?
Poland

2. What year it is?

Nope... i did not, but i had to do WP with novgorod, cause he called austria, when i was fighting hungary - while my aim was to force novgorod to release pskov. But i just decided that i can't fight austria, hungary and novgorod at once. Also, now i am fighting with austria, and winning despite losing whole my armies. Just called to war all my pupets, and then ottoman player decided he would like to help me. So austrian player just made his armies go back to austria. And i rebuilt my army... not to the numbers they were before, but i got M@A + eastern knights... well it is good to own TO core...

Well... unfortunatley not i think. But i got decent armies.

5. Are you at war?
Yes, me and ottomans(Phantomdentist), and our puppets, fight Austria(Lama).

Forcing Austria to revoke their claims on bohemia - said lama that i want bohemia, and we dissagreed. So i came up to take silesia. I lost whole army in silesia... but my pupets took their province in siege, and i vassalized them anyway... Also i want to get a PU on bohemia, to get free cores.

7. Are you attacking people, or being peacefull or both?
Well attacking people but i got long time of regency concuils. Otherwise, i would already claim bohemia, and kill off austria if they would like to interfere.

8. Which countries are you hating?
Well Austria is pissing me off, i want saxony lama - cause you wanted bohemia, and did not revoked your claims. Other than that, AI golden horde... Novgorod got smacked by them, despite being Player... it look likes that Alfonso V is not very good... I just don't like big GH. But i can't fight them yet...

9. Which countries are you fearing?
Well... only austria worry me a bit, but i think i will deafeat lama...

10. Who are your allies?
Well, my vassal minions : Moldavia, Pommerania, Wallachia, Ragusa, Teutonic Order, Riga, Brandenburg, Silesia and Meissen, my PU minions, Lithuania, Hungary(OPM XD) and Transylvania, and my regular allies - Norway, Novgorod and Ottoman empire. So as you see this is pretty whole east, against austria. Well novgorod, don't participate, but whatever.

1. Holland, of course!
2. The year is 1436 or something like that
3. No, I actually slaughtered Burgundy with Oldenburg, which was probably one of my best EU3 achievements
4. Yes, Holland's techs are ALL at least six years ahead of time, so I've been minting as much as I can without increasing inflation for a few years.
5. Yes, England declared war. No idea why.
6. My main concern is... getting containment wars. My BB is rising through peacetime (from "Unlawful HRE Territory, which is BS) and I'm going to cross the threshold in a few years...
7. I'm being peaceful and fighting defensive wars. However, if I pull off a victory I'll take what I want.
8. I'm hating Burgundy for attacking me for no reason. I took him down a few notches, though.
9. I'm fearing France and England; I'm at war with England.
10. I'm allied with the Paltanate, Oldenburg, and Scotland. Minor nations that, when they add their armies to the fight, make a huge difference. Oldenburg saved my rear end before. Yes, Oldenburg!

1. Mughals

2. 1613

3. Technically no, but I have white peaced out one I was intending to take territory from(misjudged my armies effectiveness against prussia in the mid 1500s)

4. Yes.

5. Technically yes, but it is a horde I am eating(sibir)

6. Finishing my westernization by waiting on sliders to do military modernization.

7. Clearly attacking, but only enought to keep my BB above 0(usual holy wars to eat land quickly while I still can along with eating the last of the hordes)

8. Besides the last hordes nobody I "hating" survives the first war I gobble them up in.

9. Was France and Austria, till I shattered france in my most recent war with my ally austria who mostly just let me do the hard work of invading france proper alone. Now not so much, but that will probably change if I don't get out of muslim troop group and into latin before the difference become extreme(In western tech so simmilat tech level, but still have old muslim troops till modernization)

10. Austria, currently #2 in troop numbers behind me after we shattered blobmenia and I teabagged france(they are protestant vs all the other major players left being catholic) Yeah Muslic mughul+protestant austria=convenient alliance against mostly catholic europe. Although I am considering renegotiating our relations with warfare. Also I have 2 "other" allies adal(vassal) and deccan(PU)

1. Who are you? Cherokee

2. What year is it? 1810

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? no

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes, the richest

5. Are you at war? No

6. What is your main concern? Infamy

8. Which country are you hating? Burgundy and Naples

9. Which country are you fearing? None

10. Who are your allies? None

1. Who are you?

Byzantine Empire.

2. What year is it?

No.

Yes. 1st. 1493.1. Castille is 2nd. 1228.5.

5. Are you at war?

Yes. Hejaz declared a Jihad on me. More an annoyance really.

I need to Westernize.

I'm warring until I form Justinian I's Empire!

The HRE as a whole. Pretenders!

Castille. Their navy is number 1. I'm not far behind though.

10. Who are your allies?

Novgorod, Tunisia*, and Morocco*. Vassals: Iraq and Montenegro.

Temporary. I liberated them from Castille to weaken Castille's hold on North Africa. They will be destroyed. Don't tell them that though...

[Use Professor Griswald's voice from the Yogcast's Professor Griswald Minecraft adventure on Youtube]

Hello, I am Professor Griswald! I am going to take you through EU3NOOB's glorious empire!

1. Byzantine Empire.

2. 1510.

3. Never!

4. Number one! 1931.3! Spain is second at 1256.4.

5. No. His infamy is quite high as it is in the 20s so he's waiting until it's at acceptable levels.

6. His main concern is modernizing his epic military of epicness and expanding his navy(equally epic).

7. He is taking a break but will soon send all who fight against him to the fiery pit of doom that is the brain of Linsey Lohan.

8. Mr. NOOB hates the empire that dare calls itself Roman.

9. Mr. NOOB fears no one! They should all fear him!

10. Mr. NOOB has no true allies except for his underlings of Iraq and Montenegro!

Mr. NOOB wishes you all happy hunting!

-- Professor Griswald!

PS-- Has anyone seen Fumblemore? He's such an incompetent! Don't give him any TNT!

1. Who are you? I am the glorious Nation of Ireland

2. What year is it? It is the year 1442

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Yes. I have been in almost constant war since the game has begun and I've often had to offer defeats in order to get other nations off my back. I have never lost any land though!

4. Are you one of the richest countries? No. Not even close.

5. Are you at war? Not currently! Trying to blow BB up.

6. What is your main concern? My main concern is keeping an expanded Scotland inside my PU so that I can pull most of the British Isles into my nation without any BB.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? I am definitely attacking people. My allies Denmark and Spain have kept me in constant war nearly all game. I love them to death and they've kept me at 100+ prestige almost all the time.

8. Which country are you hating? British. Those guys are holding on fast and I want to finish them off!

9. Which country are you fearing? France. They are bulging slowly but surely.

10. Who are your allies? Castille and DoomMark. Both help me out quite a bit! DoomMark automatically brings Sweden and Norway into any battle they face and they've grown a bit to the point to where they can keep both of those countries under control! Portugal used to be my ally but then I decided that they weren't worth protecting when Castille started knocking on the door! I allied with them instead.

Last edited:
Not at home, so I'm doing this from memory.

1. Who are you?

Scandinavia (started as Sweden).

2. What year is it?

1750s.

Yes. A few at the beginning of the game; has to release Finland early on because of Russia, and Norway later because of England (they grabbed a piece of them early on, and kept DOW'ing me). I always managed to vassalize them again quickly and absorbed them later on.

Probably the richest.

5. Are you at war?

No.

Russia. Their current borders almost parallel RL ones, and include lands all the way to the Arabian peninsula. Aside from me, Burgundy (that beat and conquered most of France) and Bohemia (which is under a PU with me) they're by far the most successful country in the game. We share borders and are "friendly" at each other, but anything could happen.

Aside from some colonial wars from time to time, and grabbing land along the Baltic, I'm peaceful.

Brandenburg. Emperor and my only long-term enemy. I'm missing 1 province to complete my Baltic campaign, and they hold it. Hopefully Bohemia can help me out with putting Brandenburg back where they belong.

Russia (see above).

10. Who are your allies?

Spain, Bohemia (PU), and from time to time either Great Britain or Burgundy.

1. Who are you?

Quebec (started as Prussia).

2. What year is it?

1780s.

Never

Probably not.

5. Are you at war?

No.

Not dying before my french cousin(we both get PU when the other die) :rofl:

I'm unifying North America under my glorious banner, only the United States are left since I took all British and Spanish lands there :rofl:

The Ottomans, Spain, Protugal and Great Britain all at -200 :rofl:

None :cool:

10. Who are your allies?

France(HRE,DoF), Austria and Japan

Be afraid, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery afraid :rofl:

And yet another game for the OP.

1. British Republic

2. 1541

3. Nope.

4. By 5x. Actually 6x if you count inflation.

5. Crushing Khorsan for Peshawar and the everlong war with the Timurids. Keeping them occupied for the colonists.

6. Monopolies, naval force limits, and a war between Scandanavia and Russia.

7.Lots of European wars early trying to prevent fragmentation in the HRE (to aid future trade competition) and ensuring the survival of Valois against Bourgogne. Also had to crush Spain recently. Aside from that war with Spain which was colonial in its aims, mostly just crushing nonchristians for the past 75 years.

8. Bohemia for trying (and succeeding) to fragment the HRE, France and Italy for DoWing each other all the time, Scandanavia and Russia for the same reason, Spain for being the only other colonizer, and Vijayngar for being so huge. But especially Georgia and Russia, whose merchants just will not be kicked out of my CoTs despite embargoes.

9. Russian republic in a few hundred years and Bohemia causing further HRE troubles. Bohemia is the only other country right now with soldiers that throw lead balls.

10. France, Megabyzantium, Megabavaria and my vassals Hannover, Cleves and Hesse. Great relations with Italy, Scandanavia, Russia, Megahungary, and Megayemen.

1. Who are you? TO -> currently Prussia -> will form Germany / a friend of mine plays the Ottomans (we like to call our glorious alliance "Ottoman von Bismarc")

2. What year is it? 1567

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No

4. Are you one of the richest countries? 2nd after dem freakin ottos :)

5. Are you at war? Not at the moment. Burning infamy and preparing for another one

6. What is your main concern? Will we have enough time for partion of Europe and/or more kicking the s*** out of real history in the process? :)

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Well, both probably... yet we are aggressive and merciless when declaring war and even more aggressive and merciless when being attacked.

8. Which country are you hating? It's been Castille from the start forming their Northern Africa as usually and threatening my friend Otto being the DoF most of the time. Now they are rather silent. After Bohemia, Austria and Poland already in ruins Bavaria and Burgundy could take their places soon. So there's no country we really hate besides Lithuania whose "eastern venture to the Pontiac steppe" was just put to an end by our invincible alliance.

9. Which country are you fearing? none. sometimes we are affraid when we end up in a cascading madness (All of Iberia, Britain, all of Scandinavia + HRE + various number of minors) but as we noticed few last wars most countries dishonor calls to war against us from now on :)

10. Who are your allies? Obviously my Ottoman with his arabic minions and a number of my german vassals. Novgorod is still my ally but since he failed badly against the reborn hordes he is not that usefull as he used to be anymore.

1. Who are you? The Glorious Kingdom of England

2. What year is it? 1495
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? I almost lost a big coalition war against Burgundy, Bohemia-emperor, bunch of Italians, bunch of vassals et al... However the reason for the poor performance of English armies was the fact that I had military maintenance forgotten at only 50% in war-time, so I had a difficult time successfully avoiding death of armies, and killing off the enemy armies.

English arms were triumphant however, and the nefarious Burgundy was vanguished, and assimilated - cores first, into glorious England.

Peace-bribing against those annoying 1 regiment OPMs who are trying to land troops somewhere, works relatively well. The glistening allure of a small bagful of English ducats drives these European countries over the edge, forsaking all their honour and dignity.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? I think Incas might still be the richest in amount of ducats, however I basically gobbled up good portions of France and Burgundy, by this time I've started to get cores online. Major disappointments, not very many

5. Are you at war? No, Infamy is full, after finishing off the sound toll modifier, for much needed boost when the time to colonize is coming. Incidentally, Castille had some time ago wiped out Portugal, so I think they cannot have colonized anything during this time. However after a recent blitzkrieg across Spain where I assaulted all their provinces with the righteous fury of Englishmen and destroyed all their armies, the Iberia has descended into a lawless pit of rebels, and many countries sprang up from the ashes.

6. What is your main concern? Swedish navy has sadly surpassed the Royal Navy in power, numbers and morale. Not technology however, I think. Also the Castilian navy, pre-war had surpassed the Royal Navy, but the whereabouts of the Castilian navy remain unknown as of now.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Digesting infamy...

8. Which country are you hating? Greater-Sweden, Portugal, Burgundy. However, I strongly suspect that the fledgling state of Portugal is still fairly weak, having grown out of the Spanish annexation just recently.

Also targets of hate: OPM Brittany, OPM Guyenne, greater Savoy, Provence, all of which have outlived their usefulness, however due to BB-limit haven't yet been assimilated. The Crown's territories haven't fully been coated in royal English red, sadly.

Burgundy, because of their competent cavalry armies. However the relationship is one of respectful hatred, knightly cameradery and rivalry. The English nobility has risen first above all peers and rightfully claimed the Crowns of many defeated kingdoms. The tale of the defeated Burgundy remains one of respect and admiration. Burgundy was a nation of honour, which answered its calls, never presentend ungentlemanly demands, and fought like men, only succumbing to the honest defeat once the last men had fallen.

9. Which country are you fearing? Sweden because of their sizable navy and the general annoyance of having to punish them for their unwarranted agressions against Skåne, one of the three provinces for sound toll modifier. I still don't have generally effective means of truly punishing them for their arrogance, since the caravels are still a few technologies away, as well as good quality artillery and infantry, and I would probably need to ramp up my navy disproportinately in order to defeat them. And to what end, I don't even want to have any poor Swedish provinces, because the Colonial oppositions to England's dominance are largely checked-in by the triumph of English armies on the continent.

10. Who are your allies? vassalised Scotland, yet to be assimilated, while infamy is being digested.

EDIT: OK wow I give up, the colours really aren't working, doesn't look quite the same as when previewing the post :D

Last edited:
1. Who are you? Poland > Jagiellon (D+T)

2. What year is it? 1512

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? The richest by a considerable margin.

5. Are you at war? Yes - GB, Tyrone, Portugal, Sweden against France, Brabant and me and my PU+vassal.

6. What is your main concern? One of my current allies turning against me.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? I'm trying to remain at peace with most of the major powers (although I've been roped into a number of wars with GB, and recently successfully attacked Castille). The aim is to take over all of the north-east HRE up to The Hansa, then move up to Scandinavia. Maybe do a bit of North American colonising too. While at the same time trying to get the blobs to blob correctly - France to take France+Bugundy, someone to form Spain, Austria to take over Italy and the remaining HRE, Russia, Britain and myself.

8. Which country are you hating? The three countries taking random provinces - Castille, Great Britain and (to a lesser extent) my allies Austria.

9. Which country are you fearing? Russia. I've got some cores on their land that I want (as with Austria), but they have a bigger army. I should be able to beat them, but I don't want to break the alliance yet. Similar story with Austria.

10. Who are your allies? Austria (long standing, to my benefit and their loss - inherited Bohemia and Hungary thanks to their intervention on my side), Russia, France, my PU partners Bosnia and Croatia, and my vassal Montenegro.

1. Who are you? Prusia minus a Dip 7 ruler (Brandenburg)

2. What year is it? 1530s

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? I reloaded a couple of times from frustration. Does that count? :p

4. Are you one of the richest countries? I think so. I have a CoT of about 550 value in Danzig.

5. Are you at war? No.

6. What is your main concern? Trying to get provinces to form Germany - as a Protestant nation - from Catholic Saxony, Meissen, Thuringia and Bavaria, while avoiding the wrath of Austria, defender blob of the Catholic faith who has the world's largest army, and of Blobhemia, who has vassalised Thuringia and Meissen (in Thuringen).

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Attacking, but I have a PU with OPM Anhalt.

8. Which country are you hating? Bohemia and Austria.

9. Which country are you fearing? Austria.

10. Who are your allies? Magdeburg (vassal), Anhalt (PU), Mainz

1. Who are you? Austria. It's my first game.

2. What year is it? 1500

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Not lost, but I have had to WP wars that I wanted to gain things from.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Second, just after Holland.

5. Are you at war? No.

6. What is your main concern? Remaining the emperor.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Mostly force-vassalising the HRE with my missions, and using the Imperial Banhammer.

8. Which country are you hating? Blobbemia for being so ugly and obnoxious.

9. Which country are you fearing? The PU Holland has over Scotland, who control most of GB. They're also allied with Castille, Portugal and Burgundy, and are leading in tech: they're 5 land levels ahead of everyone else.

10. Who are your allies? Half the HRE has been vassalised by me. Other than that, Poland and the Palatinate.

1. Who are you? Holland

2. What year is it? 1440-something

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? White peace with The Palatinate after losing my entire army.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? I think so. I'm definitely the tech leader by quite a margin.

5. Are you at war? No.

6. What is your main concern? Getting the provinces I need to form the Netherlands.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Lots of Personal Unions.

8. Which country are you hating? Burgundy.

9. Which country are you fearing? Burgundy; Austria (who inherited Aragon and has a PU over Hungary).

10. Who are your allies? Cleves and Bavaria (on and off); also my PUs, Oldenburg and Naples.