• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@History_Buff: To my knowledge you cant just hit enemy aircraft or missiles on their airbases. The only way to destroy them would be with nukes and the US will not tolerate a first use policy. Plus, the Germans usually launch their ICBM's as soon as they build them, so stopping them is almost impossible.

@Zhuge Liang: I do have a big advantage though over the Russians: supplies. As soon as the temporary Qing capital in Manchuria fell and relocated to Xinjiang, the Russians suddenly stopped fighting very well due to the lack of that supply source. The Russian merchant fleet is also having a lot of trouble trying to supply so many troops fighting in an area that is so far away.

@ everyone else: thanks for the comments!

A formation of Russian strategic bombers is spotted coming over the Caspian sea, en route to bomb allied logistical targets in the area. These bombers are quickly picked up on radar and intercepted by American fighters, which utterly wipe out all of the aircraft in this enemy formation.
russianstrat.png

Allied forces in India launch another large scale offensive, this time aimed at pushing the Russian army out of northern India completely. Lahore, the site of many earlier battles, is liberated, with Peshawar soon following.
liberationofpeshawar.png

At long last, the time has come. Allied forces in northeastern Asia finally converge on the fortress city of Vladivostok, now garrisoned by a force of 560,000 enemy troops, made up largely of Russian units with the few Qing forces that survived the Manchurian campaign. These troops, with their backs against the wall, fight savagely to hold the city against Allied troops attacking from all directions, but it is simply not enough. Lacking vital supplies, such as badly needed ammunition, the Russian units are steadily forced deeper backwards, towards the city centre.
siegeofvladivostok.png

Meanwhile, in Persia, Russian mechanized forces continue to counterattack against allied units that are moving towards the east. Although the Russian army manages to make temporary victories against spearhead American units, they are unable to repeat their successes against larger allied follow up forces.
russiacountreattackpers.png

Finally, the last enemy holdouts in the city of Vladivostok throw down their weapons and surrender to the allied forces. The port city is now under allied control, with Korean units being the first to take the city center. A great multinational parade is held in the city, to commemorate this great victory.
fallofvladivostok.png

With far eastern Siberia now under total allied control, the US military chiefs of staff decide to reorganize allied efforts on the eastern Asian front. The Republic of China gives permission to place all of its forces under joint Allied command, in preparation for the beginning of a great drive towards the west.
milcontrolchina.png

To help this new offensive, the thousands of Allied troops that had been busy crushing the Vladivostok pocket are given new orders: to board transport all the way to central China, where they will be put into the frontlines to join the huge allied units that are already there.
tianshuiredeployment.png

It seems that the power of the Chinese Republic has caught the attention of the Germans, who have now begun launching ballistic missile attacks on major Chinese cities and industrial centers. Here, at Nanjing, German ICBM's loaded with huge payloads of high explosives devastate the city and its factory areas, causing a great deal of damage.
germanmissiles.png

Meanwhile, far to the west, the British army completes its march into Herat, with British tanks taking up defensive positions and stopping any Russian counterattacks. Now, they need only wait for the American armoured and mechanized forces that are moving towards them from the west, which will result in the trapping of many enemy troops to the south.
heratliberated.png

Welp, one quarter of the globe down 3 more to go ;) Those German missiles are quite powerful btw, I can't believe one missile can reduce the IC of a province to zero. Oh and great job actually catching a screen of the missile right before impact, that's worth a thousand words.

I think that the ICBM unit represents more than one missile, but I'm not sure of it.
Back to the AAR: Those Chinese divisions will surely prove very useful in the future. I just wonder how you manage to coordinate so many divisions !

Wow, those ICBMs are doing a lot of damage! I hope Germans won't cripple industry of your allies with those attacks.

That should be a huge blow to Russia, even they can't recover easily from losing over 50 divisions?

Now that you have ICBMs of your own are you going to launch retaliatory strikes against German cities? Right now they're able to hit you and your allies with impunity.

German ICBMs? In my Nanjing? Nuke the Kaiser's ass in Berlin now!

No Nukes. At least not yet. Though I am in favor of a retaliatory strike. What's Germany's most important industrial center? Strike that.

Probably Essen, Cologne, or another city in the Ruhr.

@Karaiskandar: How many missiles is in an ICBM division anyway? I kinda picture something like 20 or 50 missiles per division. Or is it something more like 10?

As for coordinating all of these divs: I guess I just kinda try to distribute them evenly along the front, unless i want to make a big push in one certain sector or something. I will admit though, it is a challenge.

@Asalto: Its a good thing they aren't focusing those missiles on one certain country. They seem to be launching off only about 1 or 2 of them as soon as they are built.

@Zhuge Liang: Believe me, the Russians are still not finished yet. 50 divisions is like a drop in the bucket for them, but these losses will eventually become more and more difficult to replace as they lose more industry. However, that probably wont be for a long time yet.

@SovietAmerika: Your Nanking? Are you from that city or something? I will see what I can do about retaliation.

@salidas16: The problem is, Germany doesn't have just one all important industrial region. they have tons of IC all over their empire. From Austria and Bohemia, west to the Ruhr, the Rhine, and then northeast to East Prussia and Brandenburg, the Germans have IC everywhere. It would take a massive strike all over their country to cripple their industries effectively.

@everyone else: thanks for the comments!

With momentum now gaining against the Russians, Allied units, reinforced with British tank divisions, launch a massive assault on the mountain passes of Srinigar. Although severely hampered by bad logistics (allied units are far over their command limit due to a lack of HQ's), allied units are able to overrun the Russian forces here and march towards the province.
massivekashmiroffensive.png

To the west, South African and US forces link up with British armoured units in Afghanistan. The trap is now closed, and all enemy units in Eastern Persia are now completely cut off from the rest of their allies.
eastpersianencirclement.png

Now, with spring well on its way and final preparations complete, British and American forces cross the Norwegian border, invading Sweden. The powerful Swedish army fights ferociously, but is no match for the might of British tank forces.
invasionofsweden.png

Back in Persia, allied units begin the work of tightening the noose, marching into Birjand and sweeping away all Russian units there.
battleofbirjand.png

Back in Kashmir, the Russian army is bringing in massive waves of reinforcements. Seemingly out of nowhere, 360,000 enemy troops, including many tank divisions, rush to defend the area from the massive allied forces converging on them. Although they fight very hard, and manage to heavily delay the allied advance, they are eventually pushed back.
bloodysrinigar.png

The battles in Sweden meanwhile are beginning to get bigger and bloodier. At Ludkiva, 50,000 Swedish troops attempt to stop the march of hundreds of British Centurion tanks. Without much heavy anti-tank weaponry however, the Swedish army is badly outmatched, and forced to fall back.
ludvika.png

Back in Srinigar, a massive Russian force, commanded by Qing General Zhang Xueliang arrives in the area, engaging in bitter combat against the allied forces. This is the final gamble by the Russians to retain control of this invasion route into India, with their units refusing to give any inch to the allied forces without massive cost in men and materiel. The fighting is draining allied supplies and organization, and many allied generals fear that the attack will soon fall apart due to the enemy's resistance coupled with the terrible terrain.
enemyreinforcements.png

Finally, after many days of intense combat, allied units break through the enemy lines and occupy the entire province of Srinigar. This also results in the encirclement of 240,000 Russian soldiers in Luddhiana. These units are now besieged from all sides, and quickly surrender, becoming more allied POW's.
luddhianaencirclement.png

In one last desperate gamble, Russian and Qing forces throw everything they have left at the allied lines in Srinigar. Although they are able to force some spearhead units to retreat, eventually the bulk of the rest of the allied units arrive and seal any gaps in the allied defenses. Finally, after so many failed and bloody attempts, Srinigar, and with it all of Kashmir is solidly in allied hands. The Russian army has failed to knock India out of the war, and is now completely on the defensive. For the allied forces, the liberation of Kashmir is a great victory, one that shows clearly that united, the allies can defeat anything Mitteleuropa can throw at them.
finallyheld.png

Meanwhile, in southern Persia, Allied units continue to shrink the enemy pocket, liberating Bandar Abbas from enemy control. Russian forces here are now trapped in a small pocket along the gulf coast towards the southeast, with no hope of escape.
bandarabbas.png

I repeat what I've said some pages above, at this rate the Russians will soon run out of divisions. Excellent news.
Concerning the ICBM's: I would say something like 20, surely more than a dozen at least.

@Karaiskandar: Believe me when I say: the Russians are far away from running completely out of divisions. They have huge manpower reserves, and tons of reinforcements from countries like Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, and Bulgaria.

@everyone else: thanks for the comments!

After many quick advances, allied forces have penetrated deep into Swedish territory. Much of northern Sweden is under British/US control, with some units even reaching the gulf of Bothnia to the northeast.
scandinavianfront1958.png

Back in India, allied forces continue their march to liberate Afghanistan, with huge allied units converging on the city of Kabul. The Russian army units here, massively outnumbered, fall back in disarray in the face of allied firepower.
marchonkabul.png

In northern Scandinavia, British tank forces succeed in driving Swedish forces out of Lulea, the location of a major airbase. The fall of this city completes all allied objectives on the northern front, with all efforts now being shifted to the south.
battleoflulea.png

To the south, British tanks drive into Malmo, cutting off the quickest reinforcement route between Germany and Sweden through Denmark.
battleofmalmo.png

The Swedish army is still not giving up without a fight. Here, at Jonkoping, 120,000 Swedish troops launch a massive counterattack against a British armoured spearhead unit, destroying a large number of Centurion tanks and forcing the British to retreat.
4to1.png

In southeastern Persia, the remnants of the Russian army's east Persian front are forced to surrender at Chah Bahar. 360,000 Russian troops become new prisoners of war, with allied units also capturing huge quantities of heavy equipment and weaponry, including hundreds of tanks.
360000russianpows.png

In Northern Kashmir, American bombers mercilessly pound away at large Russian units that are retreating through the mountain passes into Qing Chinese territory. An unknown number of enemy divisions are completely destroyed by these attacks, but intelligence estimates give a figure of about 12 to 15 divisions worth of enemy units being wiped out.
casdeathstar.png

Back in Sweden, British forces begin their march on Stockholm, engaging in a massive battle with the Swedish army at Vasteras. Enemy forces, hitting the British tanks with heavy artillery fire, inflict moderate losses on the British before being forced to retreat.
marchonstockholm.png

Back in eastern Asia, the units of the Qing Army are beginning to show that they are having massive problems. Qing units are by now fighting at only a fraction of their strength, having suffered from massive desertions, surrenders, and combat losses at the hands of the allied forces. (also note the commander of these Republican mobile forces, General Falkenhausen! I guess he likes China more than Germany. At least he is loyal to the allied cause.)
hugeqinglosses.png

Meanwhile, in the major port city of San Diego, California, civil defense units report numerous ballistic missile impacts throughout the city. German ICBM's have hit San Diego's major industrial zones and destroyed many factories, resulting in heavy civilian casualties. More and more, American citizens are demanding that the United States retaliate for these attacks on American home soil, calls that are not being completely ignored by President Eisenhower and the rest of the government.
65264457.png

Well then if there is no single place to Attack German industry then just give them a firm message and attack everything. Make them know that every defeat will be devastating and every victory hollow.

This is our world now and we will suffer not the autocrat to live.

I agree that something must be done to make Germany realise that they can not get away with bombing American cities without facing any consequences. I'm rather disappointed with the German performance, their main contribution to the Mitteleuropan war effort is making cheap shots like this at Allied cities.

Exactly, and now it's time to show to Berlin than terror bombings won't help them to win the war.