If you didn't receive your key from the Paradox Store, please read this!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TinyWiking

Team Lead - Customer Support
Administrator
Paradox Staff
90 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • Haemimont Games Staff
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • IPO Investor
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
It seems that due to a backend issue we've had some keys end up in a bit of a "magic" state meaning they won't be sent out via mail nor show up on your account page ><. We can fix this manually but you need to reach out to our helpdesk (support.paradoxplaza.com). It uses your Paradox account so sign in with the same account that placed the order, tell my team you're missing your pre order key and we'll get back to you as fast as we humanly can!

im-sorry-sosorry.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I went to the support site but it just sends me in circles. I try to fill out a ticket and it says log in (coming from here while logged in). I go to log in and it brings me back to the fill out a ticket screen. Round and Round.

I went to the support site but it just sends me in circles. I try to fill out a ticket and it says log in (coming from here while logged in). I go to log in and it brings me back to the fill out a ticket screen. Round and Round.
No real idea what could cause that, we're getting tickets from others just fine. Maybe try another browser, or an Incognito page in one?

sorry but didnot get a code after preordering on steam its listed as a purchase on my paradox account but no code sent?
If you pre-ordered on Steam itself there are no codes involved - they are only needed for purchases elsewhere. You'll already have the game in your Steam account. This thread is about purchases from the Paradox store, not Steam tself.

Help!

I did not obtain pre-order items because on May 1st we had a national holiday (Labour Day). Thus, my bank was closes and I was unable to process the billing issue.

I was able to buy the Premium Edition 48h later and the game got released and no pre-order items have been added.

Is there a way to obtain manually a key?

The support sent me to the feedback forum. :/

Thank you, Paradox, for your support!

No real idea what could cause that, we're getting tickets from others just fine. Maybe try another browser, or an Incognito page in one?

If you pre-ordered on Steam itself there are no codes involved - they are only needed for purchases elsewhere. You'll already have the game in your Steam account. This thread is about purchases from the Paradox store, not Steam tself.
I had the same issue myself, I solved it by disabling the firefox enhanced privacy protection. "Turn off blocking for this site". On the top left, the shield icon.

I'm getting put in circles as well. I went to support site and put in ticket and they sent me to this thread. This is also after they sent me a bad email saying here is your key which only had an advertisement to sign up for their news letter. I'm in no rush but a little frustrated. I would think if they just manually sent you the key after putting a ticket in that it would be easier. I think they keep trying to rely on their automated system which isn't working right. I've already been to paradox plaza and put in a ticket. Why is your support sending me back to this thread again? I'm about to put in a third ticket and put a ton of attachments till they get the idea that whatever they are doing isn't working.

I still havent got my newsletter helm. what do I do?
I'm getting put in circles as well. I went to support site and put in ticket and they sent me to this thread. This is also after they sent me a bad email saying here is your key which only had an advertisement to sign up for their news letter. I'm in no rush but a little frustrated. I would think if they just manually sent you the key after putting a ticket in that it would be easier. I think they keep trying to rely on their automated system which isn't working right. I've already been to paradox plaza and put in a ticket. Why is your support sending me back to this thread again? I'm about to put in a third ticket and put a ton of attachments till they get the idea that whatever they are doing isn't working.
Hey Guys, just to clarify something. This thread is not about the Newsletter Sign-Up key, it's specifically for people who ordered the game through the Paradox Store and have not received their Keys.

If you haven't received the Newsletter Sign-Up key you can go to your Paradox Account page, unsubscribe from all emails, resubscribe, confirm and then you should receive your key shortly. Alternatively you can sign-up using a different email address and see if you receive the key then. It's also easy to miss the key as it's part of the email body, so make sure you've checked your Inbox and Spam folder or used the search with keyword "Godir".

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey Guys, just to clarify something. This thread is not about the Newsletter Sign-Up key, it's specifically for people who ordered the game through the Paradox Store and have not received their Keys.

If you haven't received the Newsletter Sign-Up key you can go to your Paradox Account page, unsubscribe from all emails, resubscribe, confirm and then you should receive your key shortly. Alternatively you can sign-up using a different email address and see if you receive the key then. It's also easy to miss the key as it's part of the email body, so make sure you've checked your Inbox and Spam folder or used the search with keyword "Godir".
Oh, I've tried that unsubscribe thing and resubscribe. It doesn't do anything except put you back on the newsletter mailing list. No key. I do have a email that says here's your code but the only contents are an advertisement for the newsletter that when you click on it sends you right back where you started for signing up for the newsletter. Already, screen captured the contents of the email and sent in with the ticket to show that the emails are missing the codes. Perhaps, it has something to do with them sending full page advertisements which I wonder why they would even include that in the email to start with when you've already signed up. Anyways.... As said. Screencapped it and sent it in before people start saying I missed it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Just an update. I've received my key after putting in a ticket and being assisted. Key works and I have the helmet now. Since I can't reply back to say thanks I'd like to say thanks here for your response and help.

• 1Like
Reactions: