• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want an event to get on the toilette with my ruler! Or too eat. And If I don't eat enough the ruler shall die... You don't play your character. You play the force behind him. Your character allways sleep with his wife. We don't need an event for it.
Some times I wonder thought, like when I say have a 17 year old king and his 16 year old wife and some how she doesn't get pregnant until she's 25.

I love it when my ruler gets the lustful trait and spawns a slew of bastards. I usually acknowledge them as mine, or legitimize them depending on my ruler and sometimes, if the bastard is skilled enough, I give them a landed title - though this often backfires when my legitimate heir assumes power, but its all part of the game.

I vary it depending on culture. With recent converts to Christianity I normally legitimize/acknowledge them, and if I'm playing a Welsh character I always legitimize bastards (which they got criticised for at the time, but from a modern perspective seems kinda nice. It was customary for Welsh princes to treat their bastards equal (or very nearly equal) to legitimate offspring.

I really enjoy having a feast and being able to sleep with some random person (once it was my son's wife!!) and being the king/duke and all I think I should have the ability to sleep with whomever I wish. If not that then at least more scenes in which it is an option. Besides the two (the one at the feast, and random ones every now and again) I'd really love to have just a whole slew of bastard children on top of my regular children. More then a few times the bastard turned out too be better then my actual heir.

Use the "present debutante" decision.

There is a hidden flag on female characters created by "present debutante" that makes them more likely to get tumbled by their liege:

Code:
mean_time_to_happen = {
		months = 600

modifier = {
			factor = 10.0 #make it possible (but unlikely) for a courtier to 'come out of the closet' to make a pass at the liege
			OR = {
				AND = {
					NOT = { trait = homosexual }
					liege = { trait = homosexual }
					is_female = yes
					ROOT = { is_female = yes }
				}
				AND = {
					NOT = { trait = homosexual }
					liege = { trait = homosexual }
					is_female = no
					ROOT = { is_female = no }
				}
			}
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			liege = { num_of_lovers = 1 }
		}		
		modifier = {
			factor = 3.0
			liege = { num_of_lovers = 2 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 4.0
			liege = { num_of_lovers = 3 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 5.0
			liege = { num_of_lovers = 4 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			is_married = no
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			is_ruler = yes
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			religion_group = muslim
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			liege = { religion_group = muslim }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.33
			trait = homosexual #to balance for fewer potential lovers
		}
[b]		modifier = {
			factor = 0.2
			has_character_flag = debutante
			NOT = {
				had_character_flag = {
					flag = debutante
					days = 1095
				}
			}
		}[/b]
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.75
			NOT = { age = 20 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			liege = {
				spouse = {
					NOT = { age = 30 }
				}
			}
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			liege = {
				spouse = {
					age = 40
				}
			}
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			age = 30
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			trait = hedonist
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			liege = { trait = hedonist }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			trait = lustful
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			liege = { trait = lustful }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			trait = fair
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			liege = { trait = fair }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			trait = ugly
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			liege = { trait = ugly }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			NOT = { opinion = { who = liege value = 0 } }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 1.5
			NOT = { reverse_opinion = { who = liege value = 0 } }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			NOT = { opinion = { who = liege value = 25 } }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 1.5
			NOT = { reverse_opinion = { who = liege value = 25 } }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.25
			opinion = { who = liege value = 50 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			reverse_opinion = { who = liege value = 50 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.25
			opinion = { who = liege value = 75 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 0.5
			reverse_opinion = { who = liege value = 75 }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 10.0
			trait = chaste
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 10.0
			liege = { trait = chaste }
		}
		modifier = {
			factor = 2.0
			liege = { any_child = { trait = bastard } }
		}
	}

Some times I wonder thought, like when I say have a 17 year old king and his 16 year old wife and some how she doesn't get pregnant until she's 25.

You know... some people try it very hard but don't get children. It happens in RL too... ;)

You know... some people try it very hard but don't get children. It happens in RL too... ;)
The thing is in the real world it's easier for women to get pregnant the younger she is, that combined with teenage sex drives would make it rather likely for a very young queen to get pregnant rather quickly. But hey it's only a game.

I once slept (as a male) with my uncle (who was younger than me.) Gotta love having the homosexual trait.

Another time (same playthrough, four generation later), sleeping with my granddaughter-in-law. Beautiful, beautiful game.

What's really fun is using starting in CM start as a lustful hedonist, give yourself the saoshyant trait, siring many children, and checking how much of the world is descended from you in the 14th century through the saoshyant descendant trait. In my play as Karen, I had the ruling dynasties of Norway and Francia, 2 patrician houses in Venice, and the Aztec emperor.

Augustus the Strong approves of this thread.

August_II_the_Strong.PNG