• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ModDayScenario2

Banned
2 Badges
Sep 26, 2012
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
It is looking like I have either been banned or am in the process of being banned by Paradox???

I cannot log in as novapaddy any more. Yet on the same pc, I can log in as ModDayScenario2.

But this is the account for MDS, so I cannot use it.

SO, if I dont' get allowed to log in again as novapaddy, all I can quickly say is: I wish you all the very best!

You may have been temporarily locked out of your account through a glitch. I remember something similar happened to Fernando a year or 2 ago and he set up a temporary account (Fernanda?). Anyway, your NovaPaddy account doesn't indicate that you've been banned :)

Years ago I had a similar experience when my password somehow got scrambled. I was able to get it sorted out after pming the Paradox moderators. Hope you can do the same paddy - we can't afford to lose you.

It would be idiotic to ban someone who contributes so much to DH, If it does happen then as DH fans we'll appeal to the highest level of Paradox.

Looks like I have not been banned.

Yet I still cannot log in to paradox.

I don't have any viruses, checked.
I've removed all recent software installs that might cause a conflict?
I updated my antivirus.
I've tried another browser, accept the risk, did the certificate, still no log in.

EDIT: I get CAS Authentication failed.

This is trying to log in to my new paradox account.

ModDayScenario2 still logs in the old way, it doesn't have a paradox account tied to an email address. This is because the account it meant to be passed to other reliable modders when they take over the management of the mod.

This may help you find the fault?

I had problem to log in to the forums using 'Paradox Account' button too. But when I tried to log in using the old way (typed login, password and hit 'log in' button) I had no problem, so I suppose it's just problem with 'Paradox Account' system.

This may help you find the fault?

The trouble is, I suspect no-one is looking for the fault.

I was able to resolve my problem through Castellon, one of Paradox's senior administrators, and it boiled down to him creating a new password for me, emailing it to me so that I could access the site, and then my resetting the password to my preferred option. I'm not sure he's still with Paradox, but I hope so because he was not only very helpful but extremely patient with me.

You could try pming him through your ModDayScenario2 account, but if that's not possible and you can pm me an email address, I'd be happy to forward you his email details.