• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
wooo, Majin Boo is totally fu**** now.

happening to me too, i stopped playing ck2 because of it

zuohxr.jpg

vukoit.jpg

[video=youtube;9CS7j5I6aOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc[/video]

Do you get it every-time you start the game or was it just that session?

Hahahaha:laugh:

First and only time for me. Played 2-3 hours since.

You have insulted me. I challenge you to a duel! I shall see you at the apple tree at first light!

"That mad dog DukeDayve has somehow summoned up the courage to challenge you to Holmgang! If you accept, you and DukeDayve will meet in single combat on a small islet. If you refuse, it will be seen as a stain upon your honour".

That's what came to mind for me. Clearly I've been playing this too long.

That's anecdotal evidence. I had exactly the same problem in CK2. Two years later, my GPUs are fine.
This is not a serious issue, most likely overflow during some calculations or a single faulty bit in memory circuit. Position of z axis one vertex is negative instead of positive and it is rendered behind the camera. while it's neighbouring vertices are trying to connect with it.

I hope so. A few more hours of playing and about 8 hours of Photoshopping on that machine and I'm still good. If something does happen and it turns out to be hardware related I'll post here.

Yes, disabling Charlemagne (even if hosts use it) and holy orders graphic DLC fixes it... but it isn't solution, cause I paid for it and i want to play with everything.

If it helps for the devs, I have all the major DLC's installed.

It is the early units from CM that are causing this bug, I believe. Try to remove the CM DLC folder and force Steam to redownload. We had this issue over at RGS before, and doing it fixed the problem.

For OP, it's probably random hardware hiccup. For the other guy, the download probably got corrupted. Try verifying install or like loup said.

Wow, that just gave me an idea. They should make comet events animated in CK3. And have baby superman arrive at court in the province it falls to.
"Super strong" -trait: +50 martial

I'm still trying to understand the thread title..."you don't ---, but when you do..."
it's technically incomplete, as the original wording (ie. the meme) is "I don't normally (normal stuff), but when I do, (extra-normal stuff that occurs)"

For OP, it's probably random hardware hiccup. For the other guy, the download probably got corrupted. Try verifying install or like loup said.

I agree it's almost certain one or the other, but Rozmarzony's problem is almost identical to mine - it's just occurring several times at once. So that doesn't make much sense.

It happened to me once too, a month or so ago, some border (around Bulgaria too I believe) jumped up into space. It disappeared when I restarted it, and I thought it was just sorta cool and kept playing with it while I had the chance...Ah, good times. :)