• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The most no brainer way is the business focus.
Because even tiny tribes in Siberia are minting their own coins that they can devalue and have enough to offer to set up profitable trade routes.

Tribal call their tribal vassals to war.

Feudals cannot call remaining tribal vassals to war or collect tax from them.

I guess we misunderstood each other if you were talking about feudal rulers. I don't think anybody else was. This thread is advising someone asking specifically about how to make money as a tribal ruler and we discussed the various ways the OP can achieve that in his or her particular situation. How would being a feudal ruler to tribal vassals come in? Maybe that was from another thread?

I guess we misunderstood each other if you were talking about feudal rulers. I don't think anybody else was. This thread is advising someone asking specifically about how to make money as a tribal ruler and we discussed the various ways the OP can achieve that in his or her particular situation. How would being a feudal ruler to tribal vassals come in? Maybe that was from another thread?

No, that's just what the tooltip that you cannot call tribal vassals to war comes from$

I do not understand why people disagree with me, is it because i strayed away from the original question?

I have conclave and I do call my tribal vassals to war all the time.

then you either must be independent all the time or you have high/max tribal organization or your game is modded/bugged

Tribal call their tribal vassals to war.

Feudals cannot call remaining tribal vassals to war or collect tax from them.

tribals can call tribal vassals to arms only while being independent and without high/max tribal organization
feudals can tax tribal vassals, with and without conclave.

Please, just start a game (with all DLC enabled and no mods) as e.g. Rurikid in Holmgardr in 867 (northern Russia). Declare war on someone, then call your vassals to war. He's at minimum tribal organization at the start and can call his vassals to war without problems.

Play a bit further and increase tribal organization. Again declare war, call tribal vassals - no problem.

People are disagreeing with you because your statements in this particular case are simply not correct. I've just spent many hours in the past few days playing as Holmgardr (turns into Novgorod upon expansion), working my way up slowly to the Empire of Rus and preparing to go feudal, and no matter what my tribal organization was, I could always call my tribal vassals into my wars. From min to max, makes no difference. It only takes a few minutes to try it out and you'll see that I'm right.

okay, i seem to hev been mistaken on being unable to call to arms tribal vassals as tribal with max/high tribal organization and conclave turned on.
my apologies, i have been confused due to the nonconclave mechanics.
In fact, it is possible to call them to war in this case

do you think i should edit my comments as not to mislead anyone reading only 2 pages far?