• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great update, i was waiting for it. It seems that, even if you quite powerful, there are still some country that could eventually beat you, like France, or an alliance of your Russian Neighbors. Also, when i see all those catholic provinces, i can't help to wonder, what could happen to Poland after the reformation? , whit all that inquisition and stuff, i don't think the polish will be very catholic.

excellent updates! :D

PS: my first post in this AAR. I've been meaning to for a while. ;)

Well the world seems to be whole lot of different.Finland is doing good well.

There are still some Polish provinces owned by other countries - that's good, you've got a reason for some more wars or diplomatic annexations. And who would suppose Navarra will be that powerful?

Kudos thrashing mad, kudos. All of this just to get the actual game itself rockin' and rollin'. Many people are looking forward to seeing Poland's destiny unfold over the next centuries of game time.

The maps were awesome. I think I'm going to steal the region-by-region technique.

Poland looks very healthy right now, and the HRE is a big mess :D

That was great stuff. Glad to see the Knytlings still alive and kicking, and the situation in Africa and the Middle East is fasinating to me- the great thing about these campaigns is not just your country but all the others go alternately. Looks like there are a lot of Poles not rules by Poland. I'm sure they'd appreciate an intervention.

Capt Janszoon, canonized, Grubnessul, PrawnStar - Thank you. It`s just good, old Paint :D

NeoT - Well, in EU3 protestantism is quite random, so who knows how it will be in Poland. Time will tell.

rcduggan - Thanks! Nice to have you on board =)

bowl of soup - You know how unpredictable CK can be? And if you add 100 years in EU3, you have world like that :)

EvilSanta, Emperor Ike - Yes Finland is doing fine. It`s culturally most close to Russian princedoms, and orthodox. During peak of it`s power Finland controlled also Osel and Riga :D

Jan Skrzetuski
- Yes Navarra is supreme power of Northern Spain for over 300 years.

valzoz_p94 - Cheers mate, I`ll do my best to keep it like that :)

Turin the Mad - Thank you very much Turambar ;) , and welcome to this AAR.

Intosh - Thanks =)

RGB - Yeah HRE is messy, but in real history it was messy as well at that time. Feel free to steal everything you want, I also want to grab idea or two from you :D

Manziel - Well it`s too early (1450) but discoveries will start soon. Because there is no Spain or Portugal with peace and stabilization on continent, in this version of history, other countries would began colonization. ( I didn`t yet decided to whom give 'Quest for the New World' as first Idea, maybe Ireland or Norway)

JimboIX
- Yes it`s great fun to watch such alternative history, I also wonder how situation will develop.

European report like that will be posted every 100, or maybe even 50 years. Also I have new tool for making movies - I can get close awesome camera shots. Downside of this is white text on left side of the screen. Please watch this short movie, and tell me what you prefer:

1 - Videos with older technique
2 - Videos with new camera shots

Test of Cinematic Editor

EDIT

one more thing - I will try to change difficulty setting in savefile, from normal to hard (being EU1, and EU2 veteran makes this game too easy;))

to bad about that white text, but the video is really awsome!

Id say go with number two. Is it just me or are the graphics also sharper in detail?

I'ld go with number 2, i think it seems to be more dramatic and movie-esque

First, outstanding world overview. Also great job on economic, cultural, and religious aspects. Not having played this game yet I can use that kind of indepth material to better understand.

Second, the #2 format is very gritty. Just what you need to really capture medieval warfare.

I agree , number 2 is the way to go !

Gooing to go with 2, looks great