• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guys i got it i know exactly what it will be. East Vs West: A we promise this time we will release it game. :p

Of course its not that. For this forum, its expected that every member will post two to three threads of their own, speculating on insane theories that have already been posted. In that forum... not so much. Ergo, it's not EvW. ;)

Nero could also be HoI4. I think no provinces fit a WW2 game really well, your units would have an aura around them which would together form frontlines. Armstrong is still the space game for me.

Nero could be HoI4, but there are few clues that do not fit perfectly WW2:
- There will be fire & darkness
- The pic with the "castle"

Spacevampires with ample room for technological growth as well? Oh we are truly beyond doomed. :sad:

Obviously a space 4x game. Lots of technology trees (rocketry, lasers, drones, etc) and very deep (at least 7-deep each) from laser-1 to 'star destroyer laser' :)

No tech tree can be deeper than a space tech tree!

Edit: Okay, so I just got up to speed. Nero will be a new game and this will be an iteration. Okay, sounds like HoI 4.
Oh wait, is this officially confirmed or just assumed?

Oh wait, is this officially confirmed or just assumed?

Assumed. All we KNOW is that ONE project is a new game. The other could also be a new game or iteration, so very little is known for a fact.

Yeah, I'm guessing HoI4. Hope there's an EvW converter for it.
But that would mean a backwards conversion between engines. As much as I'm pulling for Ev W, I would love to see HOI4 go back to the tradition of HOI2, but this time have an actual working timeframe post WW2. Perhaps as later DLC expansion, like CK2 did with The Old Gods.

I expect it is HOI4, & I expect many others do as well, which is probably why there is more interest in the Project Nero game, as most are not interested in HOI.

I think this one is HoI4 and Nero is eventually a space game. It's very very likely that Nero is the new game not Armstrong.

I think you're right - though I wouldn't under-estimate Johan's trolling abilities: I wouldn't put it past him to make Armstrong the "new game" and Nero HOI

I expect it is HOI4, & I expect many others do as well, which is probably why there is more interest in the Project Nero game, as most are not interested in HOI.

Plenty of people are interested in HOI4, it's just they won't speculate if they think they already know the answer.